Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Ken Shamrock sues the UFC

Print  
Posted By Message

aznteabagger

In Full Mount

aznteabagger Avatar

Career:618-368
Chips:
Longtime MMA fighter and UFC hall-of-famer Ken Shamrock has filed suit against the UFC, alleging breach of contract regarding a two-fight deal he signed prior to his last fight with the organization.

LINK

Post #1   4/23/08 7:51:25PM   

babytater03

In Full Mount

babytater03 Avatar

Career:1,007-642
Camp: JT WarWagon
Chips:

Posted by aznteabagger

Longtime MMA fighter and UFC hall-of-famer Ken Shamrock has filed suit against the UFC, alleging breach of contract regarding a two-fight deal he signed prior to his last fight with the organization.

LINK

i could have sworn this was posted like 4 days ago...

Post #2   4/23/08 8:23:19PM   

wolfman

On the Banned Team...

wolfman Avatar

Career:550-229
Chips:

Posted by babytater03

Posted by aznteabagger

LINK

i could have sworn this was posted like 4 days ago...

Close, but actually 3 days ago... Link

Post #3   4/23/08 8:55:46PM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Career:2,017-1,141
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:
And it was originally announced on Sherdog about 3 months ago, in a interview on the radio.

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #4   4/24/08 2:04:41AM