Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Luke Cummo finally fighting again.

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

pv3Hpv3p

Heavyweight Champ

pv3Hpv3p Avatar

Career:827-576
Chips:

Posted by ffforgottenx

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Got a link by any chance? i don't think I ever saw the fight, or just don't remember...

Too much drinking and watching MMA = ummm I Forgot

i checked all around for you bro, no luck.. your only way to see it right now would be UFC on demand for $1.99.. the fight was great though, itd be worth your two dollars

thanks for taking a look... I'm a little scared to start buying stuff from UFC on demand, I might not be able to stop...

I personally like to buy the DVD's, they just seem to take so damn long to get out...

But if I keep up at my current pace I forsee a me vs james Thompson fight in the near future...

Post #16   2/23/07 3:07:28PM   

madmarck

MMA Sensei

madmarck Avatar

Career:802-575
Camp: Canadian Fight Club
Chips:
Best place to watch Pride fights is Youtube. There is no UFC on there for long.
Limewire is very good for downloading UFC fights. Even recent fights.

Post #17   2/23/07 9:00:30PM   

MrGreeny

MMA Regular

MrGreeny Avatar

Career:511-324
Camp: TheAxeMurdererz
Chips:
//Off
Pride events i mostly watch on YouTube after reading the results and which were the best fights from an event... UFCs i download via torrents (im in germany and here is no legal way of getting UFC... :( )
Off\\

Im kinda fan of Luke Kumo... Hope He wins

Last edited 2/23/07 9:54PM server time by CtOlaf
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #18   2/23/07 9:53:14PM   

Playground_Samurai

I EAT POOP

Playground_Samurai Avatar

Career:2,359-1,249
Camp: Hand Grenade Hillbillies
Chips:
Haynes is one weird guy. Kind of annoying really, or at least IMO. He can throw some bombs and take some punishment though. His fight with Rory was definatly fun to watch. Other than that though, I haven't really seen much from him.

I like Cummo. He doesn't talk much, doesn't look like a fighter, yet he is very capable of hurting you. His record isn't great but from what i've seen from him, I believe he has potential. I think he did very well in his fight with Stevenson and it was much closer than what it was made out to be.

Haynes normally fights at LHW, is 7-7, with all his wins coming via submission.

Cummo normally fights at WW, is 4-4, and has never been finished. All 4 of his losses have come via decision.

I'm picking Luke by submission in the second round.

Last edited 2/24/07 1:04AM server time by gspfan
Edit note/reason: typing error

Post #19   2/23/07 11:15:15PM   

crimethinc

MMA Regular

crimethinc Avatar

Career:81-61
Camp: Camp Baby Dumpster
Chips:
When Haynes was on TUF his whole game plan was about his heavy hands. Yet he has no KO victories. I like there attitudes about fighting but I don't think either of them are that great. My prediction is Haynes getting gassed by rd. 3 and falling to a submission by cummo.

Post #20   2/24/07 1:37:02AM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2