Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Luke Cummo finally fighting again.

Print  
  Page 1 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

www-WeLoan-us

Standup Guy

www-WeLoan-us Avatar

Career:258-161
Camp: TAPOUT
Chips:
IMO this guy is a great fighter , and very entertaining to watch. His only downside is he isnt too outspoken. Keep an eye out on him I think he will be a sleeper in his division.

Post #1   2/23/07 1:12:23PM   

madmarck

MMA Sensei

madmarck Avatar

Career:802-575
Camp: Canadian Fight Club
Chips:
Ummmm so when is he fighting and where?????
Do you have source or link? Is this just word of mouth? Any idea who he will be fighting? Are you just making this up? Can i ask another question?

Post #2   2/23/07 1:22:09PM   

Ydoc

Belt Contender

Ydoc Avatar

Career:1,371-849
Camp: Camp David
Chips:
He's got Josh's number. Although I think Josh has more heart.

Last edited 2/23/07 1:23PM server time by Ydoc
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #3   2/23/07 1:22:34PM   

ffforgottenx

Standup Guy

ffforgottenx Avatar

Career:2,390-1,573
Chips:

Posted by madmarck

Do you have source or link? Is this just word of mouth? Any idea who he will be fighting? Are you just making this up? Can i ask another question?

he is fighting josh haynes at UFC69.. its been rumored for a while on MMAWeekly, but i guess it has been confirmed recently.. check your picks page, its already put up.. ill see if i can find anything official

Post #4   2/23/07 1:25:39PM   

madmarck

MMA Sensei

madmarck Avatar

Chips:

Posted by ffforgottenx

Posted by madmarck

he is fighting josh haynes at UFC69.. its been rumored for a while on MMAWeekly, but i guess it has been confirmed recently.. check your picks page, its already put up.. ill see if i can find anything official

I believe i jumped too soon. Yes it is up. I suppose it is confirmed. Bah Humbug. I acted to rashly.

Post #5   2/23/07 1:30:43PM   

ffforgottenx

Standup Guy

ffforgottenx Avatar

Chips:

Posted by madmarck

Posted by ffforgottenx

Posted by madmarck

I believe i jumped too soon. Yes it is up. I suppose it is confirmed. Bah Humbug. I acted to rashly.

haha happens to the best of us man

Post #6   2/23/07 1:32:18PM   

www-WeLoan-us

Standup Guy

www-WeLoan-us Avatar

Chips:
LOL....that was a funny post with all the questions. I guess you got your info I really enjoyed watching luke fight , and I think Josh and Luke should be a war becaseu they both dont give up. Thank God UFC/Pride is a all year sport becasue waiting for football season to start is touture enough. Give props to MMA wooohooooooooo

Post #7   2/23/07 1:56:15PM   

madmarck

MMA Sensei

madmarck Avatar

Chips:

Posted by www-WeLoan-us

LOL....that was a funny post with all the questions. I guess you got your info I really enjoyed watching luke fight , and I think Josh and Luke should be a war becaseu they both dont give up. Thank God UFC/Pride is a all year sport becasue waiting for football season to start is touture enough. Give props to MMA wooohooooooooo

Josh Haynes is gonna KO him. I want him to at least. I been waiting for it. Josh rocked Rory big Tim in their fight.
IMO Rory Singer vs Josh Haynes was fight of the year.

Post #8   2/23/07 2:00:00PM   

www-WeLoan-us

Standup Guy

www-WeLoan-us Avatar

Chips:
lets definitly put a wager on that fight. I will take Luke and just let me know how much you want to lose and its on like Donkey kong

Post #9   2/23/07 2:09:33PM   

pv3Hpv3p

Heavyweight Champ

pv3Hpv3p Avatar

Career:827-576
Chips:

Posted by madmarck

Posted by www-WeLoan-us

Josh Haynes is gonna KO him. I want him to at least. I been waiting for it. Josh rocked Rory big Tim in their fight.

Got a link by any chance? i don't think I ever saw the fight, or just don't remember...

Too much drinking and watching MMA = ummm I Forgot

Post #10   2/23/07 2:11:41PM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Career:2,000-1,126
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:

Posted by madmarck

Posted by www-WeLoan-us

Haynes vs Singer was a war, one of the best dark matches Unleashed has ever shown IMO. I agree about Haynes winning, he's taken the shot's of a lot bigger guys and withstood a lot of them. I'll take Josh by chin.

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #11   2/23/07 2:19:15PM   

ffforgottenx

Standup Guy

ffforgottenx Avatar

Chips:

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Got a link by any chance? i don't think I ever saw the fight, or just don't remember...

i checked all around for you bro, no luck.. your only way to see it right now would be UFC on demand for $1.99.. the fight was great though, itd be worth your two dollars

Post #12   2/23/07 2:21:11PM   

madmarck

MMA Sensei

madmarck Avatar

Chips:

Posted by ffforgottenx

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

i checked all around for you bro, no luck.. your only way to see it right now would be UFC on demand for $1.99.. the fight was great though, itd be worth your two dollars

It was on UFC unleashed a while ago. It is definitly worth checking out. Haynes is bleeding like somethin sick the lsat round.

You should be able to download it somewhere in a while since it has been on TV.
UFC on Demand is some good shit though. The fights are so high quality. I got Nick Diaz vs Glesin Tibau. Good fight but the picture is so clear its almost like High Def of downloads.

Post #13   2/23/07 2:37:56PM   

www-WeLoan-us

Standup Guy

www-WeLoan-us Avatar

Chips:
only problem with UFC in Demand is the download only stays for a week .

Post #14   2/23/07 2:44:28PM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Career:2,000-1,126
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:

Posted by www-WeLoan-us

only problem with UFC in Demand is the download only stays for a week .

I totally agree. It should be like I-tunes. You pay it's yours for good.

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #15   2/23/07 2:57:45PM   

Page 1 of 2     1     2