Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

What in the World is Donald Trump doing in the WE?

Print  
Posted By Message

aceprone

Standup Guy

aceprone Avatar

Career:1,037-635
Camp: Slackers
Chips:
I saw a commercial about this. Donald and Vince in a head shaving contest? I doubt ethier one is going to happen. Good marketing or bad television? Or is it a desperate attempt to stop a crumbling company?

Post #1   2/22/07 11:00:34PM   

Ydoc

Belt Contender

Ydoc Avatar

Career:1,371-849
Camp: Camp David
Chips:
We all know Vince is going to take the dive so it's kinda pointless.

Post #2   2/22/07 11:09:00PM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Career:2,025-1,145
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:
Ya ,now way Trump shaves his dome. On a side not, I can't really think of something I could care less about...but I will try

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #3   2/22/07 11:16:30PM   

madmarck

MMA Sensei

madmarck Avatar

Career:802-575
Camp: Canadian Fight Club
Chips:
I saw that commerical and thought WTF is up. Man Vince is getting deserate for business and Donald loves seeing himself on TV. guess it is a Win Win situation. Too bad it will probably turn out has lame as Angle Shaving his head.

Post #4   2/23/07 8:01:48AM   

mmadb

MMADB.com

mmadb Avatar

Career:625-342
Chips:
Vince is desperate for attention and this whole pile of dump with Donald is the most irritating shit ever.

I admit it, I still watch wrestling because I have nothing but respect for the wrestlers and the shit they do but good lord am I and most long time fans of rastling just tired of seeing Vince on TV ruining the show.

He is trying so hard to garner some mainstream attention that it's just sad to watch.

Post #5   2/23/07 8:58:24AM   

madmarck

MMA Sensei

madmarck Avatar

Chips:

Posted by mmadb

Vince is desperate for attention and this whole pile of dump with Donald is the most irritating shit ever.

I admit it, I still watch wrestling because I have nothing but respect for the wrestlers and the shit they do but good lord am I and most long time fans of rastling just tired of seeing Vince on TV ruining the show.

He is trying so hard to garner some mainstream attention that it's just sad to watch.

WWE is dead Vince is just draggin its memory down further.
That Last Great match was
Chris Benoit
Triple H
Shawn Michaels
all in a tripple threat for the world title. Since then everything has been downhill.
I can remember what event it was but Benoit won and at the Time Eddie Guerro was the WWE champ.

Post #6   2/23/07 9:04:49AM   

EEKS

MMA Regular

EEKS Avatar

Career:182-110
Camp: Chicago Top Team
Chips:
Aslong as he stays outta MMA

Post #7   2/28/07 7:41:13AM   

madmarck

MMA Sensei

madmarck Avatar

Chips:

Posted by EEKS

Aslong as he stays outta MMA

Vince, Donald? Or both. I personally hope they both stay out. Vince will ruin it i am sure, and Trump will just fire any fighter who loses twice.

Post #8   2/28/07 8:50:38AM