Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

New Blood for the Heavies - Cain Velasquez makes his UFC Debut

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

coldchillin

In Full Mount

coldchillin Avatar

Career:533-287
Chips:
I'll definitely be watching out for him now that I got the heads-up on him.

Post #16   4/14/08 1:06:39AM   

Svartorm

Hammer of the Gods

Svartorm Avatar

Career:2,077-1,253
Chips:

Posted by F--K_Luck_AuH2O

For those of you who don't know who Cain Valasquez is, let me sum it up for you.

I've wrestled Jamie Varner, I won. I've Wrestled CB Dollaway; I won. I've wrestled Jesse Forbes, I won. I've wrestled Melvin Gulliard, I won. I've wrestled Anthony Johnson, I won. I've wrestled Tommy Spear, I won. I've wrestled Cain Valasquez, and I got my ass beat so hard I felt I was owed money afterwards.

Cain will be the champion in a year.

Thanks for that bro.

I really like how Cain is with AKA as well, as it shows he has an idea about how he wants to turn himself into an MMA fighter. I've said it before, but it drives me crazy to see guys like Speer training with Hughes, who can teach him absolutely nothing he doesn't already know. If you're already a top notch wrestler, learn something else! AKA is a wise choice for this guy, and we'll see how hes coming along this Saturday.

DREAM 1 - 2nd in Pts
Cage Rage 23 - 6th in Pts
Secondary League Season 3 - 12th in Pts
Secondary League Season 7 - 16th in Wagers
Primary League Season 7 - 26th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 6 - 30th in Pts
Secondary League Season 1 - 31st in Pts
Primary League Season 6 - 39th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 7 - 41st in Pts

Post #17   4/14/08 2:08:05AM   

xposipx

go vegan

xposipx Avatar

Career:2,839-1,573
Camp: Playground Bullies
Chips:

Posted by Svartorm

Posted by F--K_Luck_AuH2O

For those of you who don't know who Cain Valasquez is, let me sum it up for you.

I've wrestled Jamie Varner, I won. I've Wrestled CB Dollaway; I won. I've wrestled Jesse Forbes, I won. I've wrestled Melvin Gulliard, I won. I've wrestled Anthony Johnson, I won. I've wrestled Tommy Spear, I won. I've wrestled Cain Valasquez, and I got my ass beat so hard I felt I was owed money afterwards.

Cain will be the champion in a year.

Thanks for that bro.

I really like how Cain is with AKA as well, as it shows he has an idea about how he wants to turn himself into an MMA fighter. I've said it before, but it drives me crazy to see guys like Speer training with Hughes, who can teach him absolutely nothing he doesn't already know. If you're already a top notch wrestler, learn something else! AKA is a wise choice for this guy, and we'll see how hes coming along this Saturday.

My thoughts exactly with Speer. He came out with the same gameplan Hughes had vs. GSP the second time. Go flailing at his legs looking for a sloppy double taking huge damage and failing. The game passed up Matt and Tommy isn't training MMA as a whole.

Post #18   4/14/08 1:30:34PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2