Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

R-E-S-P-E-C-T: MMAmania.com exclusive UFC 83 interview with Michael Bisping

Print  
Posted By Message

Mchubb316

MMA Sensei

Mchubb316 Avatar

Career:838-517
Camp: Strikers Inc.
Chips:
It’s no secret that Michael “The Count” Bisping and Charles “Chainsaw” McCarthy are not exactly friendly with one another. The two have traded insults over the past few weeks. You can see the evidence here and here.

But a week from Saturday all will be settled inside the Octagon. They’ll have a chance to put their money where their mouths are at UFC 83: “Serra vs. St. Pierre 2? on April 19 in Montreal, Quebec.

Article

Post #1   4/10/08 6:59:12PM   

Aaronno9

King in the North

Aaronno9 Avatar

Career:798-457
Camp: MMA Worldwide
Chips:

I can see why some people would argue the other way, but for some people to say that it was completely the biggest ******* robbery ever is just ridiculous. But to be honest, I’m sick of talking about it.

Word.

Post #2   4/10/08 11:02:19PM   

jack

Learning to Sprawl

jack Avatar

Career:197-166
Camp: Wicked Wizards
Chips:
What I don't understand is if Bisping thinks that he is such a badass, why does he keep fighting chumps? The two times he fought a quality fighter he won a bogus decision and lost another decision. Let's face it McCarthy isin't exactly payperview material unless he wants to be on somebody elses highlight reel. Just my .02

Post #3   4/11/08 8:44:07AM