Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Aleksander Emelianenko: UFC ‘won’t take me’

Print  
  Page 1 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

juanez13

P4P

juanez13 Avatar

Career:575-288
Chips:

“I would gladly participate in such a tournament. UFC (American mixed martial arts), for example, won’t take me, because if they let me in there, I would beat everybody and take the belt to Russia. They don’t want that. They want their own American champions. We already beat everyone in Japan, even though no one bet on us.”.

Alexander Emelianenko (13-3) — the younger brother of Pride FC Heavyweight Champion Fedor Emelianenko — states that the UFC will not enlist his services because he can defeat any fighter in the division and he would bring the title back to Russia. He also confirms in the interview that he and Fedor would never fight one another.

LINK

Last edited 4/9/08 6:48AM server time by juanez13
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #1   4/9/08 6:47:41AM   

tomp6581

Standup Guy

tomp6581 Avatar

Career:406-255
Chips:

Posted by juanez13

“I would gladly participate in such a tournament. UFC (American mixed martial arts), for example, won’t take me, because if they let me in there, I would beat everybody and take the belt to Russia. They don’t want that. They want their own American champions. We already beat everyone in Japan, even though no one bet on us.”.

Alexander Emelianenko (13-3) — the younger brother of Pride FC Heavyweight Champion Fedor Emelianenko — states that the UFC will not enlist his services because he can defeat any fighter in the division and he would bring the title back to Russia. He also confirms in the interview that he and Fedor would never fight one another.

LINK

As much as I like Alex, I dont think he would beat everybody in UFC and although he would be a great addition to the ufc I dont see that happening untill they get his big brother first.

Last edited 4/9/08 7:13AM server time by tomp6581
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #2   4/9/08 7:12:59AM   

loller90278

BANNED

loller90278 Avatar

Career:384-262
Chips:
i might be just as crazy as him but i think he would wipe the ufc hw division clean. i think he can take werdum this time around (he looked like poop the first time) and he can KO big nog. alex vs AA would be one of the best HW matches probably ever.

Post #3   4/9/08 7:50:58AM   

WhiteWidow

Banned

Career:86-49
Chips:

Posted by tomp6581

Posted by juanez13

LINK

As much as I like Alex, I dont think he would beat everybody in UFC and although he would be a great addition to the ufc I dont see that happening untill they get his big brother first.

take down that fedor av with that talk

Post #4   4/9/08 7:54:16AM   

Twenty20Dollars

Heavyweight Champ

Career:1,572-1,001
Chips:
i think he would dominate right now cus HW is weak but not beat everyone like AA

Post #5   4/9/08 8:11:01AM   

tomp6581

Standup Guy

tomp6581 Avatar

Career:406-255
Chips:

Posted by WhiteWidow

Posted by tomp6581

Posted by juanez13

LINK

take down that fedor av with that talk

no. why

Post #6   4/9/08 8:44:25AM   

SpiderSilva

Reminder: steelers suck!!!

SpiderSilva Avatar

Career:1,855-1,155
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
unless AA layed down cement over that glass chin of his Aleks would KO him as well I wounder how GG would do

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Post #7   4/9/08 8:51:19AM   

D0wnUnd6e6r

Don't Eat The Yellow Snow

D0wnUnd6e6r Avatar

Career:2,058-1,153
Chips:
Big Nog vs Aleks would be crazy

Post #8   4/9/08 8:54:13AM   

casey64

BANNED

Career:481-292
Chips:

Posted by tomp6581

Posted by juanez13

LINK

Post #9   4/9/08 9:42:27AM   

Manak

Belt Contender

Manak Avatar

Career:164-106
Camp: UFC-PRIDE-MMA
Chips:
aleks would do good but he wouldn't wipe out the division. werdum already as a win over him, then u have vera, big nog, heath, kongo, gg. i dont think he would do to good against mir unless he can keep it standing (both their conditions isnt all the great so it's who an get the other 1st) then if AA signs back that would be one hell of a match but i think AA has better sped than him and KO/TKO. not mention UFC knows him and his bro wont fight so y have them both.

Post #10   4/9/08 9:48:53AM   

tjn27

Learning to Sprawl

Career:250-131
Camp: Xtreme Hughes
Chips:
Alex lost to CC, and look how well he did in UFC!!

Post #11   4/9/08 10:05:09AM   

babytater03

In Full Mount

babytater03 Avatar

Career:1,007-642
Camp: JT WarWagon
Chips:
this is a moot arguement. It's not going to happen, dont waste your time on so many "maybe's".

Love to see you fight no matter where you go Aleksander. WAR!

Post #12   4/9/08 10:35:08AM   

MondayNiteMauser

Standup Guy

MondayNiteMauser Avatar

Career:888-565
Camp: M Town Hard Hitters
Chips:
This just really chaps my ass....This guy is just about half as good as Fedor and claims he can beat everyone! Fedor can't beat everyone so what makes him thinks he's so tough. I've seen him get KTFO in Pride yet they beat everyone??? He's a joke and the fact is you can't market around a "rusky" who is a lower model of the top of the line brand in Fedor....Thats why Dana won't take him....Because he isn't Fedor!

Post #13   4/9/08 10:43:44AM   

silverbullet

Shrimpin' ain't easy

Career:144-82
Chips:
Aleks can't fight in the states because of his criminal history, so it's all a moot point

Post #14   4/9/08 11:02:01AM   

CantAndleDaRiddum

I Got My Black Belt in MMA

CantAndleDaRiddum Avatar

Career:299-192
Chips:

Posted by tjn27

Alex lost to CC, and look how well he did in UFC!!

good mention

Post #15   4/9/08 11:20:31AM   

Page 1 of 3     1     2     3