Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Art of War 1 (Rizzo vs. Eilers)

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

pv3Hpv3p

Heavyweight Champ

pv3Hpv3p Avatar

Career:827-576
Chips:

Posted by madmarck

Yeah. Pedro has got to get back on the train now. If he loses to Eilers then he should retire and start coaching. Its clear this is his retirement fight or his comeback fight. If Eilers beats him, or worse KO's him, Pedro will have lost so much face. I think Everyone is cheering for him. He has like the best old school KO's in the UFC.
Does he still train with Marco Ruas? Maybe he could go to the IFL after this fight. They do go way back afterall.

I heard that he opened his own training facility (might have been a muay thai academy) in Brazil, but I don't know if that means anything when it comes to training with the 'King of the Streets'...

Post #16   2/23/07 2:08:04PM   

ffforgottenx

Standup Guy

ffforgottenx Avatar

Career:2,361-1,555
Chips:
anybody know the rest of the fight card? i cant find any information anywhere, and ive been trying to since they announced rizzo/eilers a while ago.. the event is a little over 2 weeks away, and they have only announced one fight.. that bothers me

Post #17   2/23/07 2:26:28PM   

madmarck

MMA Sensei

madmarck Avatar

Career:802-575
Camp: Canadian Fight Club
Chips:

Posted by ffforgottenx

anybody know the rest of the fight card? i cant find any information anywhere, and ive been trying to since they announced rizzo/eilers a while ago.. the event is a little over 2 weeks away, and they have only announced one fight.. that bothers me

Well it isnt a huge promotion. Maybe they are scrambling to get fighters on the card. Despite the fact the main event should be closely followed i doubt many other big names will be on the card.

Post #18   2/23/07 2:57:39PM   

ffforgottenx

Standup Guy

ffforgottenx Avatar

Career:2,361-1,555
Chips:

Posted by madmarck

Posted by ffforgottenx

Well it isnt a huge promotion. Maybe they are scrambling to get fighters on the card. Despite the fact the main event should be closely followed i doubt many other big names will be on the card.

oh i dont really expect any big names, but i still expected that maybe they would have a website or release a fight card with all the press releases they have been putting out.. plus i keep up with alot of orgs so they may not be big names but i may know a few of the fighters

Post #19   2/23/07 8:01:31PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2