Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Interview With Ernesto Hoost

Print  
Posted By Message

Porch28

BANNED

Porch28 Avatar

Career:506-292
Chips:
Ernesto Hoost is the man who needs no introduction. We had an opportunity to catch up with him right after Fedor's seminar in the Netherlands in March. Here is the interview with the legend of the sport.

Michael Mazur: How do you think why K-1 is so popular here in the Netherlands. If you compare it with other countries there are 12 K-1 World Grand Prix champions out of 15 coming out of the Netherlands. What’s the reason of it?

LINK

Post #1   3/30/08 2:23:03PM   

juanez13

P4P

juanez13 Avatar

Career:575-288
Chips:
IMO that was a Bad interview, The Interviews should have asked better question

I agree about Ruslan Karaev though, IMO he has so much potential, he is so agressive, he was doin great against Glaube until he got caught by that head kick(which is very hard to block)....they should have been more careful, IMO he could have been at the top of K-1

Post #2   3/30/08 2:36:33PM   

cmill21

Heavyweight Champ

cmill21 Avatar

Career:444-230
Chips:

Posted by juanez13

I agree about Ruslan Karaev though, IMO he has so much potential, he is so agressive, he was doin great against Glaube until he got caught by that head kick(which is very hard to block)....they should have been more careful, IMO he could have been at the top of K-1

Yeah the thing about Karaev is he either does very very well or he's on the bad end of a highlight reel. His KO at the hands of Manhoef was ugly.

Post #3   3/30/08 4:04:00PM   

silverbullet

Shrimpin' ain't easy

Career:144-82
Chips:

Posted by juanez13

bad interview, really stupid questions

Last edited 3/30/08 4:06PM server time by silverbullet
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #4   3/30/08 4:06:20PM   

Mastodon2

MMA Sensei

Mastodon2 Avatar

Career:188-114
Chips:
That was a bit of a waste of time. I wish they wouldnt waste K-1 legends time asking them rather shallow questions, and instead ask them about their training, their techniques, mental preparation etc, the stuff that made them the legends that they are, instead of "K-1 Legend XXX's opinion on latest cinema releases" and that rubbish!

Post #5   3/30/08 5:10:34PM