Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

NOOBS

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

madmarck

MMA Sensei

madmarck Avatar

Career:802-575
Camp: Canadian Fight Club
Chips:

Posted by JunCTion

Posted by Ydoc

The records on Sherdog help on fighters you have no clue about.

yeh, thats pretty much what ive been looking there for
im just not always sure based on wins and losses

if a guy has 10 wins(8 by knockout) and his opponent has 4 losses(3 by knockout) thats how ive been picking

i picked gomi unanimous because i think they both have good striking and ground games but gomi wins all his decisions and diaz loses his.

i know its a little elementery but thats my experience factor. ill guess ill see how it works after the next event

Try checking out youtube there are lots of old Pride fights on there. Most of the UFC ones get taken down quickly though.

Post #16   2/22/07 3:55:54PM   

JunCTion

READY TO SMILE AND LOVE LIFE!!

JunCTion Avatar

Career:543-390
Camp: Camp David
Chips:

Posted by snakeplissken

I got into MMA from UFC 2 then I missed about 37 of them and then got back inot again. Then I discovered Pride and now Im a fully fleged fan of the sport.

pride made me a serious fan. now i dont just want to watch. i want to learn the history of fighters and orgs also. im currently watching all pride events from 1 to current. ive seen all ufcs available but i do hope theay release 10 thru 40 over time. also all the KOTC events.

i have all those 3 orgs dvds available to me. so its kind cool.

choice name

Last edited 2/22/07 3:58PM server time by JunCTion
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #17   2/22/07 3:56:24PM   

JunCTion

READY TO SMILE AND LOVE LIFE!!

JunCTion Avatar

Career:543-390
Camp: Camp David
Chips:

Posted by madmarck

Posted by JunCTion

Posted by Ydoc

The records on Sherdog help on fighters you have no clue about.

yeh, thats pretty much what ive been looking there for
im just not always sure based on wins and losses

if a guy has 10 wins(8 by knockout) and his opponent has 4 losses(3 by knockout) thats how ive been picking

i picked gomi unanimous because i think they both have good striking and ground games but gomi wins all his decisions and diaz loses his.

i know its a little elementery but thats my experience factor. ill guess ill see how it works after the next event

Try checking out youtube there are lots of old Pride fights on there. Most of the UFC ones get taken down quickly though.

thanks.

Post #18   2/22/07 4:01:01PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2