Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

HBO: De La Hoya-Mayweather to Top 1M PPV Buys ( UFC Talk At the Bottom)

Print  
Posted By Message

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Career:541-400
Camp: Ground'N'Pound
Chips:
LINK

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Post #1   2/21/07 2:59:03PM   

mmagod

Learning to Sprawl

Career:177-117
Chips:
mma not hurting boxing ppv buys? i use to buy every boxing event, then i had to stop to save for MMA events! time warner digital cable now offers cutting edge on demand for free on there they have mma fights from holland (circa '98 '99)

Post #2   2/21/07 3:19:24PM   

Trapt1nw0nder

BANNED

Career:473-286
Chips:
there is no way MMA is gonna totally kill boxing....boxing will always have their true fans like me who will still keep watching and buying ppv events

i for 1 cant wait till DLH/Mayweather!!!

shit...i cant wait for Cotto/Uktay on the 3rd.........to me it sucks that Dana keeps screwing with us boxing fans and books UFC events the same day and time as big Boxing events

i still DVR them and watch both,but i really wanna watch them both live

Post #3   2/21/07 3:26:41PM   

Steve73180

Learning to Sprawl

Steve73180 Avatar

Career:61-46
Chips:
Boxing = Pro Wrestling. Both boring and both fixed. Boxing has been slowly dying since Mike Tyson and MMA is only speeding up the process.

Post #4   2/21/07 7:12:40PM