Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Rampage: "Forrest has a glass jaw and he punches like a crackhead"

Print  
  Page 2 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

DCRage

Representin' The MA's

DCRage Avatar

Career:978-738
Chips:
Sounds like Rampage Being Rampage. He's like Penn, Sherk, Dana, Gary Shaw, and Vince McMahon all rolled into one-colorful, outspoken, not afraid of being a little controversial.

Post #16   3/28/08 10:25:03AM   

Jesse_Canadian_MMA

Belt Contender

Jesse_Canadian_MMA Avatar

Career:1,776-1,097
Camp: Canadian Fight Club
Chips:
Forrest will win plain and simple. I'm getting the same vibe now that had Forrest getting murdered against Shogun, what happened there.
and don't give me the knee cause I'll give ya the shoulder.
It's just his time. I like a 2nd rd KO or a 3rd rd Sub. In fact domination? it jus' may be.

Post #17   3/28/08 10:56:22AM   

Aaronno9

King in the North

Aaronno9 Avatar

Career:798-457
Chips:
You know, i like rampage as much as the next guy, and he is funny, but recently hes just started being really disrespectful and its making me want to see him loose. Forrest, chuck and wandy have all taken abit of a verbal beating from rampage over the last few days, and i get the feeling that if it was any other fighter, this thread would be filled with posts about how the guys a douche bag. Its kinda getting on my nerves now, yeh hes the champ, but that doesn't mean he can go round disrespecting guys left right and center.

Post #18   3/28/08 11:12:26AM   

grappler0000

MODular Approach

grappler0000 Avatar

Career:3,003-1,643
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Nobody should be taking his statements too seriously...we are approaching the new season of TUF and he is being a salesman. Is it a coincidence that he had nothing bad to say for the last few months and now he does? Nope. He has his game face on now, so everything from this point on is to sell his fight with Forrest.

Post #19   3/28/08 11:43:07AM   

hodge

Standup Guy

hodge Avatar

Career:442-256
Chips:
I seriously hope Forrest knocks rampage the **** out just like shogun did, his ego wasnt very big that night was it

Post #20   3/28/08 1:39:33PM   

quezocrema0032

Belt Contender

quezocrema0032 Avatar

Career:2,064-1,097
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
forrest is gona out work him take him down beat him up for 3 rounds 4th round rampage will get desperate give him his back forrest rear naked choke win =D

Post #21   3/28/08 1:49:52PM   

Pookie

Remember Paul Herrera

Pookie Avatar

Career:1,951-1,087
Chips:

Posted by grappler0000

Nobody should be taking his statements too seriously...we are approaching the new season of TUF and he is being a salesman. Is it a coincidence that he had nothing bad to say for the last few months and now he does? Nope. He has his game face on now, so everything from this point on is to sell his fight with Forrest.

Post #22   3/28/08 2:15:43PM   

Pookie

Remember Paul Herrera

Pookie Avatar

Career:1,951-1,087
Chips:
Styles make fights, and rampage has a great style to beat Forrest.

Post #23   3/28/08 2:17:06PM   

tylerlee123

Standup Guy

tylerlee123 Avatar

Career:994-615
Chips:
Rampage is saying this about a person who beat the man who practically made Rampage cry in pride, at the end of the fight with Shogun and Jackson Shogun kicked Rampage in the face while he was on the ground leaned up against the ropes, I thought rampage was going to cry ! but things have changed and that was in Pride , now Rampage is the king so we will see what happens

Post #24   3/28/08 3:25:29PM   

wrona666

In Full Mount

wrona666 Avatar

Career:1,102-674
Chips:

Posted by Aaronno9

You know, i like rampage as much as the next guy, and he is funny, but recently hes just started being really disrespectful and its making me want to see him loose. Forrest, chuck and wandy have all taken abit of a verbal beating from rampage over the last few days, and i get the feeling that if it was any other fighter, this thread would be filled with posts about how the guys a douche bag. Its kinda getting on my nerves now, yeh hes the champ, but that doesn't mean he can go round disrespecting guys left right and center.

100% agree....Rampage was funny at first, but now his comments just seem disrespectful to other fighters and i dont find it very funny at all anymore its just getting old....

Post #25   3/28/08 4:26:04PM   

lilhef629

Learning to Sprawl

Career:105-96
Camp: jackson hitmen
Chips:

Posted by Jesse_Canadian_MMA

Forrest will win plain and simple. I'm getting the same vibe now that had Forrest getting murdered against Shogun, what happened there.
and don't give me the knee cause I'll give ya the shoulder.
It's just his time. I like a 2nd rd KO or a 3rd rd Sub. In fact domination? it jus' may be.

you are crazy rampage got it

Post #26   3/28/08 7:26:41PM   

skatenate

MMA Regular

skatenate Avatar

Career:217-119
Camp: 360 Mafia
Chips:
the new TUF is gonna make for some exciting t.v. thats for sure

Post #27   3/28/08 7:35:28PM   

mrsmiley

Heavyweight Champ

mrsmiley Avatar

Career:1,566-924
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:

Posted by StevenSeagal

Posted by scpd400

Rampage is good I'll give him that. But he never paid his dues in the UFC. There are so many fighters that should have got a title shot before that loud mouth. Griffin will beat Rampage. Because Rampage will overlook what Forrest can do. He says glass jaw, I say iron jaw. And anyone who watched Hindo and Rampage fight could clearly see that Hindo was not ready for the fight. Hindo and Rampage are friends and he did not want to shame Jackson or take his glory. I see Forrest and Chuck for the belt in the near future.

lol Paying dues in UFC?? Rampage's success in Pride alone warranted a title shot. Obviously it was deserving, because he holds the belt... Grant it, Forrest is a solid fighter and has a huge heart. But in no way ready to hold the belt... Id say 2 more high profile wins after Rampage (if that happens) and Ill welcome Forrest as belt holder... Way before that, is Machida (which has reached many's nuthugger status of late) and Jardine, as ugly of a fighting style he may have... Plus it's Hendo (Hend-erson) Im not usually a grammer fag, but it was used in multiple spots. Cheers.

Ahmen to that.

Post #28   3/28/08 9:37:18PM   

Tein_Lung

Banned

Career:92-57
Chips:

Posted by Aaronno9

QFT

Rampage can be a funny guy but now he seems to just be disrepectful.. if he takes Forrest lightly he will lose... Forrest can take a beating and keep comming, yeah hes a bleeder but i haven't seen him lose to a cut yet, so i guess he bleeds the right way :D

Rampage may have more power but technique can beat power we can have seen it countless times, look at pretty much all of Andersons wins hes has less power in his strikes but hasn't had that stop him, and i am not saying Forrest is on the same level as anderson.

We al know forrest can go like the energizer bunny... rampage had a hard time against a 185 pounder whats he gonna do against a solid 205er... we will see

Post #29   3/29/08 1:19:48PM   

JimiMak

WarWagon Never Die!

JimiMak Avatar

Career:454-333
Camp: JT WarWagon
Chips:
He talks s**t, we all know it. A lot of ppl are crying foul on the Wandy comments, but that's him. He shut up when he wasn't looking at another fight, now that they'd like to build it up a bit he runs off again. I think he's funny, and it's funnier when you see him than when you read the words w/o his demeanor and stuff. Thsi leads me to not believe Wandy will drop soon.

And I find it funny that there seem to be a lot of ppl in theis forum picking forrest, but almost noone is picking him on their cards. Rampage by dominating standup technique.

Post #30   3/29/08 1:43:20PM   

Page 2 of 3     1     2     3