Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Rampage: "Forrest has a glass jaw and he punches like a crackhead"

Print  
  Page 1 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

ufc88

Standup Guy

ufc88 Avatar

Career:1,156-666
Camp: UFC Pool 2010
Chips:
rampage is too much this video is hilarious
he says forrest will be lucky to make it out of 2 minutes
and that he likes kimbo slice because he makes him look good cuz kimbo is oneee ugly ...

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/22825103/vp/23837687#23837687

Post #1   3/28/08 2:04:29AM   

MMAcca

Heavyweight Champ

MMAcca Avatar

Career:2,038-1,167
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Rampage is one FUNNY guy!!

Post #2   3/28/08 2:13:07AM   

jae_1833

TTTHS

jae_1833 Avatar

Career:2,834-1,785
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
This just makes it even more mandatory that I watch the new TUF season!!!

Post #3   3/28/08 2:16:48AM   

nastshabast

Banned

Career:337-191
Chips:
and he can't bust a grape

Post #4   3/28/08 2:20:33AM   

NatedawgThaM

MMA Sensei

NatedawgThaM Avatar

Career:676-444
Chips:

The reason why he's my favorite fighter. Tough as hell, exciting as hell, entertaining as hell, funny as hell, and can whoop that ass!!!!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR FOR WEDNESDAY!!!

Last edited 3/28/08 2:49AM server time by Natedawgtham
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #5   3/28/08 2:48:39AM   

ufcboss

In Full Mount

ufcboss Avatar

Career:404-246
Chips:
I cant wait for forrest to choke him out, I love Rampage but I havent seen too much respect come out of his mouth lately.

He better KO forrest in under 2 minutes or he will gas IMO.

And If (And when) he does Lose, I can already see it, HIS KNEE, HIS HAND..........................HIS EGO.............................

WAR FORREST

Post #6   3/28/08 3:13:19AM   

roman

Standup Guy

roman Avatar

Career:679-391
Chips:

Posted by ufcboss

I cant wait for forrest to choke him out, I love Rampage but I havent seen too much respect come out of his mouth lately.

And If (And when) he does Lose, I can already see it, HIS KNEE, HIS HAND..........................HIS EGO.............................

WAR FORREST

You are a crazy person. Just purely insane. GAS?!?!?!?! Do you watch the sport my friend? He didn't gas against Hendo and he will knock out Forrest who did great against Shogun, but I'm not so sure Shogun was at his best. You are a TUF fan, slash Forrest lover, so I will give you some space. It's just, wow, how can you say that?!?!?!?!?!

Post #7   3/28/08 3:21:37AM   

RMFG_187

Banned

RMFG_187 Avatar

Career:349-223
Chips:

Posted by roman

Posted by ufcboss

WAR FORREST

You are a crazy person. Just purely insane. GAS?!?!?!?! Do you watch the sport my friend? He didn't gas against Hendo and he will knock out Forrest who did great against Shogun, but I'm not so sure Shogun was at his best. You are a TUF fan, slash Forrest lover, so I will give you some space. It's just, wow, how can you say that?!?!?!?!?!

he gassed

Post #8   3/28/08 3:30:07AM   

ufcboss

In Full Mount

ufcboss Avatar

Career:404-246
Chips:

Posted by roman

Posted by ufcboss

WAR FORREST

Geez roman, I think one of Rampage's balls fell out of your mouth, Ease up a bit will you.

Rampage had a hard time dealing with a true 185er, And Forrest will work the shit out of him, You wait. And you know what, If forrest loses, Im not gonna make 1 excuse for him. So as I said, If Rampage cant finish him very early, I see Forrest out working him and getting a choke.

Thats my opinion and if you dont like it, Well get back to them balls, ok.

PS, Im not gonna reply to whatever you write back, so dont bother.

Image Attachment(s):

Photo Attachment 1

Post #9   3/28/08 5:13:42AM   

Leland

Standup Guy

Leland Avatar

Career:92-44
Camp: Polk Fight Club
Chips:
If Forrest is getting some good training, I could see a W from him. He is improving with every fight, so there is a high possibility he could pull this off in my eyes.

On the other hand, Rampage is dominating the LHW division. Its just a matter of time folks

Post #10   3/28/08 7:25:39AM   

Kugel

MMA Regular

Kugel Avatar

Career:1,538-911
Chips:

This just makes it even more mandatory that I watch the new TUF season!!!

But I am guessing that you really didn't need any incentive. April 2nd is a date I have been anticipating for quite a while. This could be a really good season, word on the street is the fighters are all pretty close so it should be competitve.

Post #11   3/28/08 8:11:22AM   

Twenty20Dollars

Heavyweight Champ

Career:1,572-1,001
Chips:
rampage is a wild powerful striker and forrest is a more techincal striker with not as much power.

Post #12   3/28/08 8:46:24AM   

scpd400

MMA Regular

scpd400 Avatar

Career:1,743-1,207
Camp: Team Topaz
Chips:
Rampage is good I'll give him that. But he never paid his dues in the UFC. There are so many fighters that should have got a title shot before that loud mouth. Griffin will beat Rampage. Because Rampage will overlook what Forrest can do. He says glass jaw, I say iron jaw. And anyone who watched Hindo and Rampage fight could clearly see that Hindo was not ready for the fight. Hindo and Rampage are friends and he did not want to shame Jackson or take his glory. I see Forrest and Chuck for the belt in the near future.

Post #13   3/28/08 9:30:06AM   

Wolf

MMA Regular

Wolf Avatar

Career:378-248
Camp: Team Bullshido
Chips:

Posted by roman

Posted by ufcboss

WAR FORREST

Screw you and your excuses for Shogun. Forrests shoulder was as messed up as Shoguns knee. Why did forrest win? He's a more skilled and better conditioned athlete than shogun.

As for all this crap about Forrests chin... he gets caught once, and all of a sudden he's got a glass jaw? WTF?!?! How many other fights have you guys seen? That dude can take a beating and keep coming.

Forrest is a much bigger fighter than Rampage (yes, this is true), and I'm picking him to force a takedown and get a sub by round 3.

Post #14   3/28/08 10:03:03AM   

StevenSeagal

Banned

Career:182-96
Chips:

Posted by scpd400

Rampage is good I'll give him that. But he never paid his dues in the UFC. There are so many fighters that should have got a title shot before that loud mouth. Griffin will beat Rampage. Because Rampage will overlook what Forrest can do. He says glass jaw, I say iron jaw. And anyone who watched Hindo and Rampage fight could clearly see that Hindo was not ready for the fight. Hindo and Rampage are friends and he did not want to shame Jackson or take his glory. I see Forrest and Chuck for the belt in the near future.

lol Paying dues in UFC?? Rampage's success in Pride alone warranted a title shot. Obviously it was deserving, because he holds the belt... Grant it, Forrest is a solid fighter and has a huge heart. But in no way ready to hold the belt... Id say 2 more high profile wins after Rampage (if that happens) and Ill welcome Forrest as belt holder... Way before that, is Machida (which has reached many's nuthugger status of late) and Jardine, as ugly of a fighting style he may have... Plus it's Hendo (Hend-erson) Im not usually a grammer fag, but it was used in multiple spots. Cheers.

Post #15   3/28/08 10:15:55AM   

Page 1 of 3     1     2     3