Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Latest Cro Cop Interview

Print  
Posted By Message

Porch28

BANNED

Porch28 Avatar

Career:506-292
Chips:
-First of all, welcome back (to Japan)!!

Crocop: Yes, I've come back.

---It's been a while since you last fought in Japan. How was it?

Crocop: It felt good. I didn't really notice before but when I was walking down to the ring, it was like I could hear each person's voice, the cheering hitting my ears, which was a mysterious feeling. The place felt like it was one, an atmosphere that can't be experienced at a UFC arena.

LINK

Post #1   3/26/08 4:28:19PM   

Mchubb316

MMA Sensei

Mchubb316 Avatar

Career:838-517
Camp: Strikers Inc.
Chips:
I like watching Cro Cop. It is hard to cheer for a guy who has that much hype coming in to an organization, where in general fans don't know really who you are or what you have accomplished, only to lose 2 fights in a row to opponents who were considerded tune up fights before a title fight.

Post #2   3/28/08 11:56:13AM   

ICSlegend

MMA Regular

ICSlegend Avatar

Career:56-40
Chips:

Posted by Mchubb316

I like watching Cro Cop. It is hard to cheer for a guy who has that much hype coming in to an organization, where in general fans don't know really who you are or what you have accomplished, only to lose 2 fights in a row to opponents who were considerded tune up fights before a title fight.

true....AFTER destroying an undefeated UFC fighter. Don't know why he didn't let Sanchez stand up after a little GnP to finish with the LHK though. That would have been a good way to introduce himself to UFC fans.

Post #3   3/28/08 1:06:03PM