Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Gilbert Yvel going to train with Randy Couture

Print  
Posted By Message

Porch28

BANNED

Porch28 Avatar

Career:506-292
Chips:
During Fedor's seminar in the Netherlands M-1 Mixfight Alexander Shuldyakov (Head of Information Department) and Mix Fight M-1 - Mixed Martial Arts Editor Michael Mazur got an opportunity of catching up with Gilbert Yvel, famous Dutch MMA fighter with 45 bouts. Extreme efficiency of his vicious fists and kicks is proven with 28 (T)KOs in his 32 victories. Gilbert shared his thoughts about the upcoming fight against fellow Dutchman Alistair Overeem in this short interview
LINK

Post #1   3/26/08 4:20:42PM   

RampageOwnedYou

Banned

RampageOwnedYou Avatar

Career:493-284
Chips:
Yvel if trained the right way, could be very dangerous.

This guy has tons of talent.

Beat Gary Goodridge with 1 kick, 10 seconds in.

Nobody has ever done that to big Gary.

So with Couture this guy could be deadly!!

Post #2   3/26/08 5:04:11PM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Career:1,975-1,117
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:
I would just like to see him follow the rules for one. I have never seen someone get DQed so many times. Not even Mike Kyle has crossed the line that many times. I do think Randy could certainly help out his ground game and stamina though.

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #3   3/27/08 9:59:24PM   

bls1919

Banned From Forums

bls1919 Avatar

Career:308-183
Chips:
Maybe training with a guy like Randywill be good for Gilbert. If Yvel can get away from his temper. This guy had a ton of ridiculous DQ's. The shitty thing about that is he has a ton of talent to go along with it. If he can get his head right he would be great.

Post #4   3/27/08 10:36:15PM