Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Ken Shamrock responds to steroid allegations

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

telnights

MODesty

telnights Avatar

Career:1,462-806
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by slappywhite

Posted by silverbullet

Ken never got caught with steroids and as far as I am concerned, he's never taken them.

lol thats just ignorant.

Kens response was carefully worded so that it didnt' say that he's never done them, he just hasn't done them "his whole life"

Ignorant is buying in to anything Frank says. Ken has been proven to be a honest fighter(even though he did use steroids in the past) over time and a all around stand up guy. This does not hold true for Frank, Who has done nothing but bash other fighters and people his hole career. If you need proof just look at one of his most resent fights (one of the few) with Renzo Gracie. He did nothing but bash Renzo and calling him names because he wasn't able to recover from the illegal knee strikes to the back of his head. He went on to say Renzo only quit because he know he was going to loss. OH really this is the same Renzo that had his arm broken and still didn't tap but yet he thinks he gave up because he thought he would loss. Renzo was winning the fight hands down and if knees to the head would have been ok then Renzo would have been in a better place to through them from and would have been dropping knees to Franks head and not taking them to his own because Renzo was controlling Frank on the ground. The truth is Frank was looking for a way out of a fight he was losing and did so by getting himself DQed. Renzo Gracie isn't even a top 20 fighter and he was beating Frank hands down. Frank has done nothing but pissed away his legacy by avoiding top tier fighters. The hole time insulting the fighters that were taking the tough fights. I don't even think he had much of a legacy to start with other than his wins over Ortiz and Horn. I truly think if it wasn't for his brother when he left the UFC he would have just a faded away.

Last edited 3/26/08 5:20AM server time by telnights
Edit note/reason: n/a
2 total post edits

Ad: FanDuel: Daily Fantasy Football, MLB, NBA, NHL Leagues for cash | FanDuel

Post #16   3/26/08 5:15:42AM   

Kpro

I STAB WATERBEDS!

Kpro Avatar

Career:2,976-1,546
Chips:

Posted by telnights

Renzo Gracie isn't even a top 20 fighter and he was beating Frank hands down.

BUT, he is a top 20 Gracie!

Post #17   3/26/08 5:17:15AM   

telnights

MODesty

telnights Avatar

Career:1,462-806
Chips:

Posted by Kpro
BUT, he is a top 20 Gracie!

Yes very true!!

Last edited 3/26/08 5:31AM server time by telnights
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #18   3/26/08 5:19:13AM   

Ogre365

MMA Regular

Career:84-60
Chips:

Posted by slappywhite

Posted by silverbullet

Ken never got caught with steroids and as far as I am concerned, he's never taken them.

lol thats just ignorant.

Kens response was carefully worded so that it didnt' say that he's never done them, he just hasn't done them "his whole life"

"I'm not sure what his motives were, but Frank's allegations are absolutely false. " Quote from Ken

Last I checked absolutely meant more or less completely, so he is stating at least in this statement that Frank's accusations are completely false.

No proof + No confession = Innocent until proven otherwise.

Case seems solved for now.

Post #19   3/26/08 4:29:44PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2