Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Spike TV replay of Tim Sylvia vs Assuerio. Silva . Timmy boy craps in his pants on national TV

Print  
Posted By Message

www-WeLoan-us

Standup Guy

www-WeLoan-us Avatar

Career:258-161
Camp: TAPOUT
Chips:
Spike TV will again air a replay of a UFC Fight Night event tonight — as the channel has each Wednesday at 9 p.m. ET this month — and tonight’s episode features a legendary main event of Tim Sylvia vs. Assuerio Silva. Unfortunately, it’s legendary for all the wrong reasons.

Originally, I thought this story was simply an urban legend. However, UFCjunkie.com recently learned that Sylvia himself confirmed the story.

So prepare for the gory details.

UFC Fight Night 3 took place in January 2006, and Sylvia had lost his belt to Andrei Arlovski 11 months prior. The former champ was set to face Silva, a UFC newcomer and former PRIDE fighter.

Apparently, though, Sylvia had been battling the flu prior to the fight. And because he was dehydrated and undernourished, Sylvia had a small accident in his pants — during the fight. If you were watching the broadcast at home, you probably saw a small brown stain on the back of his pants.

As it turns out, Sylvia had — in fact — crapped his pants.

And Sylvia himself manned up and confirmed it.

From MMAWeekly.com:

A well-kept secret heading into the fight was Tim Sylvia was sick. Sylvia told MMAWeekly, “Not taking anything away from Assuerio, he’s a tough dude, obviously. I hit him a couple of times and couldn’t finish him. I was really sick for the fight. I got really sick Saturday and had problems holding my innards. When I was warming up, I had a few problems, and I actually had a few problems in the ring when I was fighting.”

Elaborating, Tim said, “I don’t know what it was. It got really cold when we were outside working out and stuff, going back and forth from the room. I caught something, and I just couldn’t hold in my number twos… If you look at the fight you’ll see that when my shorts came down, you’ll see the wet mark in my underwear.”

Sylvia went on to win the fight by unanimous decision, though Silva literally beat the crap out of him. (Yeah, I know, I know. Lame joke — but that’s what we do at UFCjunkie.com.)

Anyway, let’s get past that topic — quickly.

Also on the card that night was an uneventful Stephan Bonnar vs. James Irvin bout, Josh Burkman vs. Drew Fickett in a quick one, and one of Chris Leben’s better performances (vs. Jorge Rivera). One fight from the undercard, Duane Ludwig vs. Jonathan Goulet, also was televised. (But don’t blink; it’s over in 11 seconds.)

Enjoy the fights. They begin at 9 p.m. ET on Spike TV. (And bathroom breaks are encouraged.)

Last edited 2/21/07 12:11PM server time by www-WeLoan-us
Edit note/reason: n/a
2 total post edits

Post #1   2/21/07 12:08:51PM   

Trapt1nw0nder

BANNED

Career:473-286
Chips:
haha...i already have it set on my DVR.......I also think Assuerio won that fight

i will be sure to light a scented candle while watching though

Post #2   2/21/07 12:21:34PM   

www-WeLoan-us

Standup Guy

www-WeLoan-us Avatar

Chips:
Yes ...lol light a candle or matches something to help us. What should Tim Syvlia new "nick name " be??

Post #3   2/21/07 1:42:10PM   

madmarck

MMA Sensei

madmarck Avatar

Career:802-575
Camp: Canadian Fight Club
Chips:
So you are gonna watch a fight, or actually watch Tim Sylvias ASS for at least a full 5 mins. Okay. Thats possibly one of the stupidest things ever.
Wathc the fight. It is a great fight. Dont focus on Tims Ass.

Post #4   2/21/07 2:00:30PM   

www-WeLoan-us

Standup Guy

www-WeLoan-us Avatar

Chips:
i have already seen the fight and yes I agree it was a close fight could of went either way. I didnt notice the brown stains until I read that article . Thanks for the virtual bashing ..Johnny cakes

Post #5   2/21/07 2:03:02PM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Career:1,946-1,103
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:
I think Sylvia won and I agree it was a competitive fight. I actually wish I had never been told this however. idon't wan to be watching a fight wondering when he's gonna squirt, or thinking his stance is wrong because he's clenching his cheek's. We loan us you generally are a benfit to this site, but I would give you un-props If it were possible for making me considering the possibily of Sylvia' Hershey squirts while watching MMA Why! Why!.. oh.. well I'm just gonna call him "the dumpster" instead of " the maineiac" from now on To the padded room we go

Last edited 2/21/07 5:10PM server time by hippysmacker
Edit note/reason: n/a

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #6   2/21/07 2:54:56PM   

Trapt1nw0nder

BANNED

Career:473-286
Chips:

Posted by madmarck

So you are gonna watch a fight, or actually watch Tim Sylvias ASS for at least a full 5 mins. Okay. Thats possibly one of the stupidest things ever.

i have already seen the fight...and i kinda liked it....but know that i know he shit himself.......i dont know about you but im gonna tivo it and not stare at tim's ass the whole fight but at tim's face to see when he make that "ohh shit"(literally) expression!!

Image Attachment(s):

Photo Attachment 1

Post #7   2/21/07 3:12:33PM   

THE_AXE_MURDERER

MMA Regular

THE_AXE_MURDERER Avatar

Career:76-48
Camp: Rascal Fight Team
Chips:

Posted by madmarck

Agreed.Any shot people can take at Tim there gonna do it over and over again.

Post #8   2/21/07 5:02:16PM   

EEKS

MMA Regular

EEKS Avatar

Career:182-110
Camp: Chicago Top Team
Chips:
I watched the fight that day and i had no idea that had happened, ive been wanting to see it again ever since, good fight though.

Post #9   2/22/07 6:49:42AM