Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

New to the MMA world!

Print  
Posted By Message

MED87

Learning to Sprawl

Career:-
Chips:
I have been wanting to train for MMA for a while now, and finally I got my my schedule worked out and now I can train. It's a little more difficult for me than most because there aren't many people in the same weight class as I am. so if you are a feather-weight let me know so I ask you some questions.

Post #1   3/24/08 1:35:02PM   

bigscoots

Learning to Sprawl

Chips:
hello to all,

NEED HELP wanna start training to fight in mma but my dilemma is i work in the automotive industry so things are a little slow so right now i cannnot afford training i was wondering if anyone has good dvd they know of to train at home if this is even worth the effort....

PLZ reply have looked a t YOUTUBE vids of bas rutten and such but would love to find a dvd to get the basics going to possibly fight in an up and coming fight in june???

PLZ HELP!!!!

THANX
SCOTT

Post #2   3/24/08 3:45:58PM   

casey64

BANNED

Career:481-292
Chips:
Welcome to the playground

Post #3   3/24/08 6:09:04PM   

hfinmyblood

Learning to Sprawl

hfinmyblood Avatar

Chips:

Posted by MED87

I have been wanting to train for MMA for a while now, and finally I got my my schedule worked out and now I can train. It's a little more difficult for me than most because there aren't many people in the same weight class as I am. so if you are a feather-weight let me know so I ask you some questions.

I'm with you bud...Also new to MMA and can't wait to get a strong base

Post #4   3/24/08 7:14:26PM