Today's Topics Unanswered Topics Avatar Bets Search PM's My Props Member Directory Premium Members Recent Polls Subscriptions Rules

Sponsors

New to the MMA world!

New to the MMA world!
Posted By Message

MED87
Learning to Sprawl

Career record: 0-0
Season: 0-0 (#-)
Bankroll: $1,000
2 posts
Joined 3/08
I have been wanting to train for MMA for a while now, and finally I got my my schedule worked out and now I can train. It's a little more difficult for me than most because there aren't many people in the same weight class as I am. so if you are a feather-weight let me know so I ask you some questions.

Post #1   3/24/08 1:35:02PM   

bigscoots
Learning to Sprawl

4 posts
Joined 3/08
hello to all,

NEED HELP wanna start training to fight in mma but my dilemma is i work in the automotive industry so things are a little slow so right now i cannnot afford training i was wondering if anyone has good dvd they know of to train at home if this is even worth the effort....

PLZ reply have looked a t YOUTUBE vids of bas rutten and such but would love to find a dvd to get the basics going to possibly fight in an up and coming fight in june???

PLZ HELP!!!!

THANX
SCOTT

Post #2   3/24/08 3:45:58PM   

casey64
BANNED

Career record: 208-123
2568 posts
Joined 7/07
Welcome to the playground

Post #3   3/24/08 6:09:04PM   

hfinmyblood
Learning to Sprawl

hfinmyblood Avatar
1 post
Joined 3/08

Posted by MED87

I have been wanting to train for MMA for a while now, and finally I got my my schedule worked out and now I can train. It's a little more difficult for me than most because there aren't many people in the same weight class as I am. so if you are a feather-weight let me know so I ask you some questions.

I'm with you bud...Also new to MMA and can't wait to get a strong base

Post #4   3/24/08 7:14:26PM   

Username:

Password:

Keep me logged in