Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Dream Match-up: Norifumi Yamamoto vs. Urijah Faber

Print  
Whos the best FW in all of MMA
Norifumi "Kid" Yamamoto 17 44%
Urijah "California Kid" Faber 14 36%
...Bruce Lee... duh 8 21%
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

cmill21

Heavyweight Champ

cmill21 Avatar

Career:444-230
Chips:
I thi kid would win the stand up easily, and I don't think Urijah could do anything in the wrestling or ground game that Kid coulden't handle. I think Kid wins in in the second round(pending the first being a 10 minuet round) via TKO.

Post #16   3/24/08 1:09:02AM   

WhiteWidow

Banned

Career:86-49
Chips:

Posted by Pookie

Posted by WhiteWidow

i dont know why Kid dosnt just go over to the WEC and dethrown him, is he really attatched to Japan at the waist, i wish alot of these japanese fighters would fight out west, so many racist fans think the UFC has all the best when theres alot of top contenders fighting over seas not just in Japan but all over

Kid makes alot of money overseas, much more than the WEC would offer him... just like Urijah will make much more in the WEC then he would overseas.

yeah i kinda figured but i just want him to shut up all the uriah huggers and show that Kid is the best

Last edited 3/24/08 6:07AM server time by whitewidow
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #17   3/24/08 6:06:09AM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2