Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

I CALL OUT RALPH MACCIO!!

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

chubbud22

In Full Mount

chubbud22 Avatar

Career:642-418
Chips:

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

I saw Dustin "Screech" Diamond beat the hell out of Danny Bonaduchi (??) on that celebrity boxing thing years ago... It was actually pretty brutal...

I think it might have been the same episode that Joey Butafucko beat up a woman on national TV... *** hangs head in shame *** (then giggles just a little)

I saw Screech on the Celeberty Fit Club last night and the guy is weak,he has heavier set girls running faster and doing better than he is.

Post #16   3/24/08 5:00:20PM   

casey64

BANNED

Career:481-292
Chips:

Posted by chubbud22

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

I saw Dustin "Screech" Diamond beat the hell out of Danny Bonaduchi (??) on that celebrity boxing thing years ago... It was actually pretty brutal...

I think it might have been the same episode that Joey Butafucko beat up a woman on national TV... *** hangs head in shame *** (then giggles just a little)

I saw Screech on the Celeberty Fit Club last night and the guy is weak,he has heavier set girls running faster and doing better than he is.

Yeah and gets yelled at by that drill instructor or what ever his name is

Post #17   3/24/08 6:24:50PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2