Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Matt Serra Ready for 22,000 Boos

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

NatedawgThaM

MMA Sensei

NatedawgThaM Avatar

Career:676-444
Chips:
I agree 100% with Serra. GSP very disrespectful. He needs to stick with one story and keep it that way. He needs to say either he won fair and square or I wasn't prepared. Not both. That's very disrespectful and two face of GSP.

Serra will destroy him again in the 1st!!!!

Post #16   3/21/08 11:30:19AM   

TNunley

Belt Contender

TNunley Avatar

Career:120-77
Camp: Team Arse Kickers
Chips:
You have a link?

Post #17   3/21/08 12:37:38PM   

whardin19

MMA Sensei

whardin19 Avatar

Career:999-599
Camp: B-Robs Terror
Chips:
Wow! I have alot more respect for Matt Serra than I did before this interview. He speaks his mind on everything and I agree and almost everything he said. Although I still think GSP takes this rematch. Then we all get to see Serra vs. Hughes. Heck yeah!

Post #18   3/21/08 2:07:40PM   

nastshabast

Banned

Career:337-191
Chips:

Posted by wolfman

Posted by juanez13

Posted by wolfman

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by nastshabast

I heart Matt Serra and his foul ass mouth.

WAR GSP

Freudian slip?

I was thinking the same thing. He either meant to type hate instead of heart, or he did really mean to type heart and he meant to write WAR Serra....

or it might just be sarcasm.....thats what i think anyway.

Yes, that is also a possibility.

Okay,so I can settle this. I actually did mean to write I heart Matt Serra, because I actually do like him. I like his no-bullshit attitude and the fact that he can back up what he says. That being said, GSP is my hands down favorite fighter ever, so I totally jacked the WAR thing and wrote WAR GSP.

Pretty cool how we you dudes went psych 101 though!

Post #19   3/21/08 2:39:39PM   

wolfman

On the Banned Team...

wolfman Avatar

Career:550-229
Chips:

Posted by nastshabast

Posted by wolfman

Posted by juanez13

Posted by wolfman

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by nastshabast

I heart Matt Serra and his foul ass mouth.

WAR GSP

Freudian slip?

I was thinking the same thing. He either meant to type hate instead of heart, or he did really mean to type heart and he meant to write WAR Serra....

or it might just be sarcasm.....thats what i think anyway.

Yes, that is also a possibility.

Okay,so I can settle this. I actually did mean to write I heart Matt Serra, because I actually do like him. I like his no-bullshit attitude and the fact that he can back up what he says. That being said, GSP is my hands down favorite fighter ever, so I totally jacked the WAR thing and wrote WAR GSP.

Pretty cool how we you dudes went psych 101 though!

Yep, I learned a lot from that class. lol Funny thing is my girlfriend is a psych major.

Post #20   3/21/08 3:37:45PM   

Ogre365

MMA Regular

Career:84-60
Chips:

Posted by Tailgunner

How many times did Serra called Matt Hughes a dick on TUF?? Not very respectful and definitely not very mature.

Maybe not the most respectful or mature, but completely accurate IMO.

Post #21   3/21/08 7:42:34PM   

Manfred

MMA Sensei

Manfred Avatar

Career:596-351
Chips:
The bad thing is that these guys were friends before this. GSP trained with Renzo for a while so you know they worked together.

I'm pulling for Serra again on this one, just not sure who I'm picking yet.

But as to what Serra said, I think he's right on.

Post #22   3/21/08 11:59:03PM   

skinnator

Standup Guy

skinnator Avatar

Career:94-81
Chips:
Everytime we see Serra at a UFC Show. BOO'S fly everywhere. Now he is going to be on GSP's home turf. OUCH!

Post #23   3/22/08 11:05:57AM   

JimiMak

WarWagon Never Die!

JimiMak Avatar

Career:454-333
Camp: JT WarWagon
Chips:
Gotta love how honest and open Serra is. Anyone who looks at that and says he's being disrespectful needs to calm down just like he said. He talks the truth whether it's Matt being a dick or GSP lying and disrespecting him. Great, underrated, fighter too. I got him to win and REALLY hope he does. F all these excuses "I wouldn't have taken thisfight if it was Hughes" ?!? That's being disrespectful as well as assinine and a bunch of things that if I said them, I would be the one taking shit about being disrespectful.

WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAA

Post #24   3/22/08 12:52:40PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2