Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Watch out for this cop!

Print  
Posted By Message

RampageOwnedYou

Banned

RampageOwnedYou Avatar

Career:493-284
Chips:
I came across this today, and man did it ever make me mad.
If I ever came across this cop, I dont know what i'd do.

Take a look for yourself.

I dont skate, but this is so out of control, and for the cop to do what he did, he should be fired.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=aFUpa0OwlyU&NR=1

Here is another hero of the law on a a little kid.
Where is Fedor when you need him?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=kBeB81PPlng&feature=related

Last edited 3/20/08 4:04PM server time by RampageOwnedYou
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #1   3/20/08 4:02:55PM   

Aaronno9

King in the North

Aaronno9 Avatar

Career:796-457
Camp: MMA Worldwide
Chips:
Wow, that second one was an absolute douche bag. Does anybody else get the feeling if that kid was 6'4 240 pounds he would of got back in his ugly ass little car and drove off.

Post #2   3/20/08 4:23:21PM   

RampageOwnedYou

Banned

RampageOwnedYou Avatar

Chips:

Wow, that second one was an absolute douche bag. Does anybody else get the feeling if that kid was 6'4 240 pounds he would of got back in his ugly ass little car and drove off.

Yeah couldn't believe parents and adults passing these kids, as he is talking to them and nobody stopped and stepped in. If I passed I would of stepped in, and contacted his seargent or superior asap.
Guy needs a reality check.

Last edited 3/20/08 4:41PM server time by RampageOwnedYou
Edit note/reason: n/a
3 total post edits

Post #3   3/20/08 4:33:24PM   

hotrodttt

Ridin the MMA WW since 02 !

hotrodttt Avatar

Career:2,549-1,359
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
" A Dude is someone who works on a Ranch ! "

Post #4   3/20/08 8:26:03PM   

Djbb

Standup Guy

Djbb Avatar

Career:31-27
Camp: Keyboard Warriors of LMAOville
Chips:
That fatass cop was bookin' it after that kid

Post #5   3/20/08 9:19:03PM   

AchillesHeel

Heavyweight Champ

AchillesHeel Avatar

Career:845-448
Chips:
I know a lot of these YouTube videos have been faked, but if this was real, that cop should be suspended. He literally threatened the kid's life. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot...

Post #6   3/21/08 11:11:28AM   

Mayhem13

MMA Sensei

Mayhem13 Avatar

Career:2,108-1,247
Camp: Team Sakara Eye Punch
Chips:
the second one is really messed up.

the first one was too...he took it to far..but the kid was being a smartass...but either way it was uncalled for.

Post #7   3/21/08 11:32:36AM   

TNunley

Belt Contender

TNunley Avatar

Career:120-77
Camp: Team Arse Kickers
Chips:

Posted by AchillesHeel

I know a lot of these YouTube videos have been faked, but if this was real, that cop should be suspended. He literally threatened the kid's life. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot...

Lima Oscar Lima

Post #8   3/21/08 12:57:56PM   

Rush

Laying down the beats

Rush Avatar

Career:759-539
Chips:
Well, I've had run ins with a lot of decent cops and some real assholes too.
Some do force their hand a little over the edge, but from an objective stand point, many of these "police brutality" videos unfortunately (or maybe conveniently) do not show the whole story.

Video 1 - We did not see how the situation started. If a cop asks a person to stop and come there and they person takes off. Doesn't the cop have to assume the person is running for a reason? They might have drugs or a weapon. They might be wanted for a crime. The kids were foolish to do what they did. Even though the cop was a little extreme, I'm sure nothing happened to the cop and nothing happened to the kid.

Video 2 - Most people say this was the worst of the two, but honestly, I think the cop handled it well. However, he could have handled it without yelling and I think that would have been better. Kids need to learn respect and I am sure a stern talking was more beneficial than arresting them or ignoring them. They might think cops are assholes, but if they ever get into a similar situation, they would (hopefully) learn from their mistake and act more appropriately.

You cannot be charged for mouthing off to a cop, but if you do, don't expect the cop to give you an easy time. Most of the time if you are cooperative and polite, nothing happens (I speak from experience as I have a had run-ins with cops as a kid when I wasn't doing anything wrong). However, there are some cops that throw their weight around for no reason. Those are the cops that bother me are, the cops that bully people that are being totally cooperative and respectful.

I'm not ready to put these videos in that catagory just yet.

Post #9   3/23/08 5:05:05PM   

Svartorm

Hammer of the Gods

Svartorm Avatar

Career:2,077-1,253
Chips:
The 1st video was on the news about a week ago, and the cop got fired, being as that WAS the entire incident. He flew off the handle for no real reason.

DREAM 1 - 2nd in Pts
Cage Rage 23 - 6th in Pts
Secondary League Season 3 - 12th in Pts
Secondary League Season 7 - 16th in Wagers
Primary League Season 7 - 26th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 6 - 30th in Pts
Secondary League Season 1 - 31st in Pts
Primary League Season 6 - 39th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 7 - 41st in Pts

Post #10   3/23/08 9:20:09PM   

RampageOwnedYou

Banned

RampageOwnedYou Avatar

Chips:

The 1st video was on the news about a week ago, and the cop got fired, being as that WAS the entire incident. He flew off the handle for no real reason.

Really? I did not see that, but i feel alot better now. Guy was an asshole BIG TIME.

Post #11   3/24/08 12:57:31AM