Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Funniest TUF Moments

Print  
  Page 3 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

JBatch

In Full Mount

JBatch Avatar

Career:779-491
Camp: Triumph
Chips:

Posted by AnDeRsonDaSiLvA

Posted by Rush

2. When Shonie Carter gave the speech about not conquering things that have already been conquered (all with a straight face) and after leaving Dana said something like did he stay up all night thinking of that?

Shonie Carter tells the cameras that he went into his interview "cool as a cucumber on an iceberg in the Antarctic. Carter is decked out in a striped suit.
Carter says he would choose to fight Din Thomas, because he has already beaten the other two fighters. As eyes roll in the room, Carter says, “It doesn’t make sense to re-conquer lands that you have already conquered. Don’t beat the peasants, beat the king of another land.

priceless. damn shonie is funny

Shonie is the man. He is classic, one personality I will never forget.
Also whoever mentioned the Bonnar telling Diego he could e his daddy was one of the best too.
And Manny flippin out untilsomeone is like it was me. I never noticed how funny the show is.

The barrerra in the mirror was just messed up.

Adding on to the Andy Wang thing, the interviewer must have asked him why he didn't take the fight to the mat. He's like once the first punch was thrown I knew it had to be a stand up war.

Ad: Mixup - New by FanDuel. A casual daily fantasy sports game

Post #31   3/17/08 10:45:52PM   

ultimateweapon

MMA Regular

ultimateweapon Avatar

Career:330-191
Chips:
Shamrock calling tito monkey boy!

Jens saying that Gabe should get sponsored by burger boy or come s**t like that.

When Marlon Sims and Noah are fighting on TUF 5 and they stop then all of a sudden Noah kicks Marlon in the head. VAN DAMN LMAO

Corey Hill- '' This is my home this is my zone nobody comes in my home or my zone.''

Nate and Karo is priceless

Post #32   3/19/08 10:56:39PM   

ultimateweapon

MMA Regular

ultimateweapon Avatar

Career:330-191
Chips:
oh yea I forgot Diego drunk as hell that shit was funny

Post #33   3/20/08 1:28:28AM   

cmill21

Heavyweight Champ

cmill21 Avatar

Career:444-230
Chips:

Posted by Mastodon2

I've gotta admit, all the little bitchy arguments in TUF5 made it a real laugh, Nate Diaz ripping his shirt off and trying to "hulk up" to intimidate his rival (can't remember who it was, Rob Emmerson maybe) was just pathetic and provided me with many lols.

Bisping laying it down and telling it like it is in his scouse accent was awesome too, "I think you're a wanker", "You're a f***king prat" etc, awesome stuff!

What is a "prat"? I'm sorry for my ignorance but I've never ever heard that word used. (I forget bisping saying that to lol).

Post #34   3/20/08 1:40:30AM   

telnights

MODesty

telnights Avatar

Career:1,462-806
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Well my AV is one the best moments that stands out for me. Also season 1 when they caught Sam Hoger stealing T-shirts, Hats and other BS made me laugh.

Post #35   3/20/08 2:34:43AM   

F--K_Luck_AuH2O

Banned

Career:340-195
Chips:
You have the best avatar I have ever seen.

Post #36   3/20/08 7:04:55PM   

The_Ho_Bag

MMA Sensei

The_Ho_Bag Avatar

Career:661-454
Chips:
Richie high tower and blake bowman =]

Post #37   3/20/08 9:21:45PM   

telnights

MODesty

telnights Avatar

Career:1,462-806
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by F--K_Luck_AuH2O

You have the best avatar I have ever seen.

Thanks!!!

Post #38   3/21/08 12:12:08AM   

Pyrenus

MMA Regular

Pyrenus Avatar

Career:430-263
Camp: Team World Class
Chips:
The high kick to the head cheap shot.

"That was the most technical street fight I've ever seen."

And Barrerra hanging out with his wang out.

Post #39   3/21/08 12:55:25PM   

Aaronno9

King in the North

Aaronno9 Avatar

Career:798-457
Chips:

Posted by cmill21

Posted by Mastodon2

I've gotta admit, all the little bitchy arguments in TUF5 made it a real laugh, Nate Diaz ripping his shirt off and trying to "hulk up" to intimidate his rival (can't remember who it was, Rob Emmerson maybe) was just pathetic and provided me with many lols.

Bisping laying it down and telling it like it is in his scouse accent was awesome too, "I think you're a wanker", "You're a f***king prat" etc, awesome stuff!

What is a "prat"? I'm sorry for my ignorance but I've never ever heard that word used. (I forget bisping saying that to lol).

Its basically just an idiot lol. It can pretty much supplement any bad word you want to call somebody though.

Post #40   3/21/08 1:30:50PM   

The_Ho_Bag

MMA Sensei

The_Ho_Bag Avatar

Career:661-454
Chips:
Ross Pointon

Im gunna smash his f'kin Face in , know what i mean lmfa0 =]

Last edited 3/21/08 2:49PM server time by the_ho_bag
Edit note/reason: n/a

Ad: Mixup - New by FanDuel. A casual daily fantasy sports game

Post #41   3/21/08 2:47:40PM   

chickmagnet

MMA Sensei

chickmagnet Avatar

Career:529-344
Camp: The Pit
Chips:
TUF 1: Leben getting Drunk and takin a leak on the Jason Thackers bed and pillow. Kos and Southworth sprayin Leben with the hose then Leben breaks the doors.

TUF 2: Rashads victory dance, not that exciting of a season

TUF 3: Rivalry between Tito and Ken, Hammils "woooo!!', Team Dagger - Solomon was talkin hella trash to Rory and then when they fought Rory knocked Solomon out badly, when Solomon woke up "Did I win?"
When Nickels asked "How does he get so strong off of balogna sandwiches and cheerios?" refering to Hammil. When Rory and Ed had their exchange of pranks with their equipment.

TUF 4: Shonie Carter walks out and sings "Charles McCarthy"......."It is not you." Jorge's impersonation of Shonie. Mikey Burnett

TUF 5: Marlons far fetched tales of street fights. Manny gettin pissed, BJ and Jens rivalry. Gabes weight cut, Marlons and Noahs street fight.

TUF 6: Upper decker, Boman/Hightower, Macs birdfeeder. The biggest upset on the show when Tommy KO'd George.

Post #42   3/21/08 5:59:04PM   

koopa

Banned

Career:37-32
Chips:
In tuf 5, it is tied with two moments... In the talking before the maynard and weems fight, Gray says, "Weems could come out like Arrrrgh and start smashing people. Well, not me." the other thing is when gray is pounding weems from rear mount and Herbal Dean isn't stopping it, BJ goes, "he's not stopping it. I've never seen anything like this in my life."

Post #43   3/23/08 11:11:24PM   

Page 3 of 3     1     2     3