Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Din Thomas vs Josh Neer Do you think Neer in underrated in his odds?

Print  
  Page 1 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

seanfu

BANNED

seanfu Avatar

Career:233-122
Chips:
I think Neer has a very possible chance of beating Din Thomas, does anyone agree?

I'm pretty sure Neers height will take away Thomas' boxing specific striking and I don't see Neer being submitted anytime soon.

I still picked Thomas but Im on the fence.

Post #1   3/15/08 5:56:31PM   

owen1

Standup Guy

owen1 Avatar

Career:845-441
Chips:
There underrated if you think Neer will win,but im going with Din.He has great stand-up and is great on the ground.

Post #2   3/15/08 6:05:45PM   

Twenty20Dollars

Heavyweight Champ

Career:1,572-1,001
Chips:
i dont think neer has faced top contenders like din in awhile, so im still sticking with din. even though josh is a warrior.

Post #3   3/15/08 6:42:17PM   

BlazinSaddle

Banned

Career:67-34
Chips:
underrated according to what? the thousands of half wits on the playground with 50% win percentages

Post #4   3/15/08 6:45:55PM   

jae_1833

TTTHS

jae_1833 Avatar

Career:2,763-1,756
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Neer is being underated, but it's based on how many people pick you to win right? The odds come from us not the administration, at least thats how I understood it. Josh will be able to hang with Din, but I am betting on Din to finish....he has looked soo good lately, he was going to beat Florian I think. To bad he got hurt...I really don't like Din's personality, but his fighting is great!!

Post #5   3/15/08 6:47:50PM   

seanfu

BANNED

seanfu Avatar

Career:233-122
Chips:

Posted by BlazinSaddle

underrated according to what? the thousands of half wits on the playground with 50% win percentages

and you're 9-1 WOW what do you do, guess only on matches you know you can win?

"Well I guessed on 3 events but I really didn't want to lose so I only picked sure shots! I only have picked 10 fights in my life but I'm at 90 %!!!"

dude calm the disrespect before the karma boomerage hits you in the pompous ass. Yeah, look it up, half wit.

Post #6   3/15/08 9:42:33PM   

Pookie

Remember Paul Herrera

Pookie Avatar

Career:1,928-1,077
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
I think Neer is getting WAY too much credit.

IMO he is going to get destroyed, not even a competitive match.

Post #7   3/15/08 10:08:39PM   

scoozna

Annoying since 2007

scoozna Avatar

Career:2,356-1,302
Chips:

Posted by seanfu

Posted by BlazinSaddle

"Well I guessed on 3 events but I really didn't want to lose so I only picked sure shots! I only have picked 10 fights in my life but I'm at 90 %!!!"

dude calm the disrespect before the karma boomerage hits you in the pompous ass. Yeah, look it up, half wit.

Owned!

I think he's a little underrated here, but like somebody alluded to, you can't really go by the number of Playground members picking one over the other.

He's been away from the UFC for a while...so that tells me a little something. He did well while he was away, but I think Din knows he has to keep showing what he's capable of and will walk through Neer.

Post #8   3/15/08 11:58:14PM   

BlazinSaddle

Banned

Chips:

Posted by seanfu

Posted by BlazinSaddle

i wasnt even talking to you fool, i only have 1 event in the playground, your an angry mofo dude i think its you that needs the ritalin guy lol, bring it on man this is funny to me

Post #9   3/16/08 12:34:33AM   

CornishMMA

BANNED

CornishMMA Avatar

Career:497-280
Chips:

Posted by BlazinSaddle

Posted by seanfu

Posted by BlazinSaddle

i wasnt even talking to you fool, i only have 1 event in the playground, your an angry mofo dude i think its you that needs the ritalin guy lol, bring it on man this is funny to me

LOL at you being pwned and finding it funny, point being you cant call others halfwits when they have picked on hard event for a long time as opposed to you who did well in 1 just 1 event

The thread starter is correct and the line should be closer, dunno why people like pookie think Neer is some can who will get destroyed, he is making his 155 debut so he will be big, and he beat Stevenson not long ago, Din is past his best imo

Last edited 3/18/08 10:40AM server time by CornishMMA
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #10   3/18/08 10:40:10AM   

BlazinSaddle

Banned

Chips:

Posted by CornishMMA

Posted by BlazinSaddle

Posted by seanfu

Posted by BlazinSaddle

LOL at you being pwned and finding it funny, point being you cant call others halfwits when they have picked on hard event for a long time as opposed to you who did well in 1 just 1 event

The thread starter is correct and the line should be closer, dunno why people like pookie think Neer is some can who will get destroyed, he is making his 155 debut so he will be big, and he beat Stevenson not long ago, Din is past his best imo

LOL see things like this are funny, pardon me for not being pawned or whatever the hell that internet is, and finding it funny that that guy is so angry cant take a joke and butthurt like you dumb aussie, K mate? still wit me mate? still follow or you lost mate?

Post #11   3/18/08 3:39:22PM   

hawkeyedylan1

Learning to Sprawl

Career:14-6
Chips:

Posted by CornishMMA

Posted by BlazinSaddle

Posted by seanfu

Posted by BlazinSaddle

^^^ AGREED! The only people that are sleeping on Neer are the ATT nutthuggers that dont believe they will ever lose.

Neer by KO\TKO second round. He will be too big and too strong for Din.

Post #12   3/18/08 3:40:47PM   

Pookie

Remember Paul Herrera

Pookie Avatar

Career:1,928-1,077
Chips:
In terms of talent Din is top 15 in the LW division.

Post #13   3/18/08 4:01:16PM   

NatedawgThaM

MMA Sensei

NatedawgThaM Avatar

Career:676-444
Chips:

Posted by Pookie

I think Neer is getting WAY too much credit.

IMO he is going to get destroyed, not even a competitive match.

I think it will look a lot like Rich Clementi vs Din Thomas. Din will destroy him on the feet and even though Rich is great with submissions, Din was able to beat him up, stun him, and get his back and choke him out.

Din will beat him up badly in the 1st, make him go into a bad spot in the 2nd and submit him

Post #14   3/18/08 4:30:07PM   

coldchillin

In Full Mount

coldchillin Avatar

Career:533-287
Chips:
I have to go with Thomas finishing him on the feet but Neer is a little underrated by a lot of people but everytime he has stepped up in his competition (example Nick Diaz) he got dominated quite easily. Din's ground game is quite good too so I don't really see where Neer takes the fight where he has an advantage but I expect a pretty good fight from both.

Last edited 3/18/08 4:52PM server time by coldchillin
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #15   3/18/08 4:50:55PM   

Page 1 of 2     1     2