Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

who is best tuf winner so far?? worst winner??

Print  
  Page 2 of 4     1     2     3     4  
Posted By Message

seanfu

BANNED

seanfu Avatar

Career:233-122
Chips:
Nate and Mac could be argued but not proven. I would have to say Rashad and Bisping are tied fot the #1 spot.

The worst winner is probably Travis Lutter, (I don't feel he'll ever crack the top 5) at MIDDLEWEIGHT.

I think you could say Stevenson deserves that #1 spot but Evans hasn't been derailed yet and Bisping could be a much better fighter at middleweight.

Post #16   3/15/08 5:37:45PM   

backalley101

bARE pALM bOMBS

backalley101 Avatar

Career:2,159-1,331
Chips:
You really can't consider Serra TUFF winner. That was the comeback show. The best TUFF winner has to be Forrest. He's improved in all aspects of his game. And he's a warrior. The' worst, hands-down, has to be Kendall. Doesn't look good for Kendall.

Post #17   3/15/08 6:42:46PM   

jae_1833

TTTHS

jae_1833 Avatar

Career:2,763-1,756
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Best Forrest and Joe
Worst Lutter!!!! BY FAR!!!!
Most of the others are in the mix, but just not elite. Bisping, Diego, Rashad...they all look good and show potential.
I have to say that seeing Serra as a champ has been soo cool. The guy is humble, and as real as you can get. I kind of hope he wins again (not betting on it though) just so that I can continue to see him. His attitude has made a fan out of me for sure!!!

Post #18   3/15/08 6:57:58PM   

Twenty20Dollars

Heavyweight Champ

Career:1,572-1,001
Chips:
I think Kendall grove should rematch Ed Herman after herman's next fight

then after diaz and danzig win, they should fight each other.

Post #19   3/15/08 7:05:44PM   

Franklinfan47

Simply The Best

Franklinfan47 Avatar

Career:2,662-1,458
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Thus far, this is how I rank the winners:

1. Serra-beat the best ww in the world and captured title.
2. Stevenson-fought for the title against Penn.
3. Griffin-beat Shogun and fighting Rampage for the title.
4.Evans-still undefeated since winning, stepping up to fight liddell.
5. Bisping- only defeated once since winning and that was against undefeated Evans. Dropping to mw and could be a big threat there.
6. Sanchez- almost earned a title shot at ww and despite two losses still remains a force at ww.
7. Diaz- has been undefeated in the octagon and looks better with each fight.
8. Danzig-only time will tell how he does at lw, but looks to be a solid prospect right now.
9. Lutter-although he had silva in trouble in his title shot, he's struggled to make weight time and time again and hasn't really accomplished too much in the octagon.
10. Grove-after two impressive wins he's been knocked out twice in his last two fights and future doesnt look too bright unless he can overcome his weak chin.

Post #20   3/15/08 7:28:33PM   

warglory

Heavyweight Champ

warglory Avatar

Career:535-344
Chips:
Forrest has faced the best competition with the best results, so definitely Forrest.

Post #21   3/15/08 8:21:58PM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:2,615-1,389
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
serra and lutter are winners for title shots not the same they weren't looking for 6 figure contracts,, anyways i liked tuf 4 i would love to see them do it again with one or two different weight classes, they really need heavyweights maybe frank mir and tim slyvia as coaches.

Post #22   3/15/08 10:19:47PM   

kofranklin

MMA Regular

Career:98-42
Chips:
Best-Forrest
Worst-Grove

Post #23   3/15/08 11:10:41PM   

mkiv9secsupra

MMA Sensei

mkiv9secsupra Avatar

Career:1,051-706
Chips:

Ill go ahead and rank them all
1.Forrest Griffin
2.Diego Sanchez
3.Mac Danzig
4.Matt Serra
5.Joe Stevenson
6.Michael Bisping
7.Nate Diaz
8.Rashad Evans
9.Travis Lutter
10.Kendall Grove

Post #24   3/15/08 11:13:26PM   

RMFG_187

Banned

RMFG_187 Avatar

Career:349-223
Chips:
for my 400th post, im going with the

#4 LHW Contender

Forrest Griffin, with Honorable mentions too Serra, I mean he is Champ!

Post #25   3/15/08 11:18:38PM   

NatedawgThaM

MMA Sensei

NatedawgThaM Avatar

Career:676-444
Chips:

Posted by jocksmall

Posted by NatedawgThaM

Best-The best winner by far is Forrest. The only one that comes close is Rashad but he hasn't even been tested yet but an elite fighter.

Bisping is overrated, Joe's been doing good for himself, Nate needs to be tested, Diego was the best until that BS loss to Kos because of Staph and then the close decision loss to Fitch but he looks like he's back with a vengance. Kendall was doing great until people started aiming for the chin.

Worst- Serra, Lutter, or Bisping. Yeah Serra won the title but he hasn't defended the title in a year which is horrible. He shouldn't even have accepted to be on the TUF6 show without getting in a defense first. Lutter can't even make weight. I hate Bisping because he beat chumps, gets his ass kicked by Hamil and then gets the BS decision from England and then taunts him. F***** B****.

serra koed the guy who many considered at the time the best pound for pound guy in the world. he was injured thats the reason he didnt defend. your post makes no sense. the guy has been outstanding how can you call him the worst. lutter gave anderson his best fight in the ufc and bisping has been solid.
my best would be serra hes the champ i agree that forrest is also up there
my worst is kendell grove

How can he be one of the best? Yeah one big win, big wow. How did he get that title shot? He beat a bunch of natural lightweights which he is himself who were kicked out of the UFC for a reason. That whole show was pointless. There's reason it was the worst TUF and was the least watched. Yeah he got injured before the Hughes fight, BUT WHAT ABOUT THE MONTHS BEFORE THAT FIGHT WAS EVEN ANNOUNCED AND THE MONTHS AFTER HE BEAT GSP??? He should have defended the title and should have never accepted to be on the TUF 6 as a coach because we don't even know if he's for real yet or if he just got lucky.

Your logic makes no sense.

Post #26   3/16/08 12:59:46PM   

jiujitsufreak74

,,[],, *******,,[],,

jiujitsufreak74 Avatar

Career:1,056-572
Chips:

Posted by NatedawgThaM

Posted by jocksmall

Posted by NatedawgThaM

Best-The best winner by far is Forrest. The only one that comes close is Rashad but he hasn't even been tested yet but an elite fighter.

Bisping is overrated, Joe's been doing good for himself, Nate needs to be tested, Diego was the best until that BS loss to Kos because of Staph and then the close decision loss to Fitch but he looks like he's back with a vengance. Kendall was doing great until people started aiming for the chin.

Worst- Serra, Lutter, or Bisping. Yeah Serra won the title but he hasn't defended the title in a year which is horrible. He shouldn't even have accepted to be on the TUF6 show without getting in a defense first. Lutter can't even make weight. I hate Bisping because he beat chumps, gets his ass kicked by Hamil and then gets the BS decision from England and then taunts him. F***** B****.

serra koed the guy who many considered at the time the best pound for pound guy in the world. he was injured thats the reason he didnt defend. your post makes no sense. the guy has been outstanding how can you call him the worst. lutter gave anderson his best fight in the ufc and bisping has been solid.

How can he be one of the best? Yeah one big win, big wow. How did he get that title shot? He beat a bunch of natural lightweights which he is himself who were kicked out of the UFC for a reason. That whole show was pointless. There's reason it was the worst TUF and was the least watched. Yeah he got injured before the Hughes fight, BUT WHAT ABOUT THE MONTHS BEFORE THAT FIGHT WAS EVEN ANNOUNCED AND THE MONTHS AFTER HE BEAT GSP??? He should have defended the title and should have never accepted to be on the TUF 6 as a coach because we don't even know if he's for real yet or if he just got lucky.

well your logic about him being the worst is also flawed. what is he supposed to do when he is offered to be a coach in TUF. it was for the title and the hype between him and Hughes. it isn't like he had a choice. ranking him the worst because of an injury and TUF isflawed logiv. also, he does have a big win, a huge win, but lets not forget the other great fights he had against Penn (the only one Penn couldn't finish during his reign of dominance), Edwards, Din, and Lytle who is now gaining some momentum. i just can't see how you could rank him the worst. i can understand about not the best...but the worst??? i would like to see Sanchez hold his own against GSP. i don't think Bisping, Herman, Grove, Evans or really anyone from the past couple of seasons are at his level. again, i can see how you rank him as not the best...but the worst is going way too far. anyone who can beat GSP is not the worst by any means.

Post #27   3/16/08 1:11:24PM   

jocksmall

In Full Mount

Career:213-134
Chips:

Posted by NatedawgThaM

Posted by jocksmall

Posted by NatedawgThaM

i explained my logic and serra is the champ like it or not. because you didnt like the show has nothing to do with the question who is the best tough winner up till now. its not a popularity show. the ufc makes the fights and they wanted matt vs matt and it took some time then the injury. what does that have to do with the skill level ? because you dont like that show or you dont like serra hes no good? because he didnt fight for months hes no good? he won the show and then won the belt and hes the only tough winner to do so. he beat gsp he destroyed gsp. maybe you think forrest is better thats fine but my point was how can someone have the guy as the worst. by logic makes perfect sense.

Post #28   3/16/08 1:19:40PM   

whardin19

MMA Sensei

whardin19 Avatar

Career:1,004-606
Camp: B-Robs Terror
Chips:
Good question here. I've watched every season of this show so far.

My best(in order): Rashad Evans, Joe Stevenson, Forrest Griffin, Matt Serra, Nate Diaz, Diego Sanchez, Micheal Bisping, and Mac Danzig.

My worst(in order): Kendall Grove and Travis Lutter.

In my opinion all of these fighters have turned out really well so far with the exception of Grove and Lutter. Grove never really impressed me with his win of TUF or his first few wins in the UFC. As for Lutter, not too happy with a guy that couldn't make weight for the biggest fight of his career.

Post #29   3/16/08 1:22:27PM   

Mastodon2

MMA Sensei

Mastodon2 Avatar

Career:188-114
Chips:

Posted by Mayhem13

Best-
Forrest
Joe Daddy
Rashad

Worst-
Lutter
Grove
Danzig

How can you call Danzig one of the worst? He won a contes for WW's while he normally fights at lightwight, and he beat the WW behemoth Tommy Speer and made it look easy. Danzig has a good career, not amazing names to win against but a good amount of solid experience. I expect Danzig to do well at LW, he is gonna be a success I think.

Post #30   3/16/08 2:31:44PM   

Page 2 of 4     1     2     3     4