Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

who is best tuf winner so far?? worst winner??

Print  
  Page 1 of 4     1     2     3     4  
Posted By Message

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:2,660-1,415
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
i know a 7th season is upon us, just curious to see who your best tuf winner is

season one
diego sanchez, forrest griffin

season two
joe stevenson, rashad evans

season three
kendell grove, michael bisping

seaon four ( even though it was for a belt, not contract)
matt serra, travis lutter

season five
nate diaz

season six
mac danzig

we have some good fighters, have alot of arguments, of who was the best. serra won a title, but has not defended it yet,, forrest beat shogun, up for a title shot, stevenson just lost his,, for me the worst on the list has to be kendall grove, i never liked him, i think ed herman is a better fighter right now then him. and for the best i would say griffin and evans. would love to watch those two fight eachother. i know the jury is still out for diaz and danzig. danzig was in a league of his own, curious to see how he will do in the next year. i am surprised that not one has held a title yet besides serra which was just for a title shot but i mean, the others. the tuf series do have alot of excellent fighters that didn't win like florian, kos, hamill, lauzon, and swick to name a few

Post #1   3/15/08 12:52:40PM   

TimW001

MMA Sensei

TimW001 Avatar

Career:724-436
Chips:
Nate and Mac haven't been around long enough to make a splash. So I would say the lowest Tuf winner would be kendall. And the best Tuf winner obviously Forrest.

Post #2   3/15/08 12:54:59PM   

SpiderSilva

1/31/15 a Legend returns

SpiderSilva Avatar

Career:1,894-1,182
Chips:
as of now Serra do to winning a title fight followed by Stevenson and top three ended with the ever improving unquartinated Griffin

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Post #3   3/15/08 12:56:04PM   

NatedawgThaM

MMA Sensei

NatedawgThaM Avatar

Career:676-444
Chips:
Best-The best winner by far is Forrest. The only one that comes close is Rashad but he hasn't even been tested yet but an elite fighter.

Bisping is overrated, Joe's been doing good for himself, Nate needs to be tested, Diego was the best until that BS loss to Kos because of Staph and then the close decision loss to Fitch but he looks like he's back with a vengance. Kendall was doing great until people started aiming for the chin.

Worst- Serra, Lutter, or Bisping. Yeah Serra won the title but he hasn't defended the title in a year which is horrible. He shouldn't even have accepted to be on the TUF6 show without getting in a defense first. Lutter can't even make weight. I hate Bisping because he beat chumps, gets his ass kicked by Hamil and then gets the BS decision from England and then taunts him. F***** B****.

Post #4   3/15/08 12:59:06PM   

SpiderSilva

1/31/15 a Legend returns

SpiderSilva Avatar

Career:1,894-1,182
Chips:
My wife did remind me that Rashad hasnt lost to anyone even Tito <--Test but didn't lose

Wife exact words"That boring black guy that keeps winning"

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Post #5   3/15/08 1:03:19PM   

Aaronno9

King in the North

Aaronno9 Avatar

Career:798-457
Chips:

Posted by SpiderSilva

My wife did remind me that Rashad hasnt lost to anyone even Tito <--Test but didn't lose

Wife exact words"That boring black guy that keeps winning"

Lol.

I think the best winner is joe stevenson followed closely by griffin. Im expecting big things from mac also, but as he hasnt fought since the show its way to early to say him.

Worst winners where travis and serra. That whole title shot senario was bs imo, and lutter still didnt even make weight for the fight he didnt deserve in the first place. And he hasnt fought since. I still dont rate serra very highly (im no gsp nuthugger before anybody say anything like that) and since hes only had 1 fight since the show i cant see how he can be ranked as one of the best winners.

Post #6   3/15/08 1:20:20PM   

juanez13

P4P

juanez13 Avatar

Career:575-288
Chips:
Best -Joe daddy, Mac seems pretty good but still untested, diaz seems to be doing pretty well too, forrest is doing good now too, he looks to me improving, and a win over shogun catapulted him to the top of the division.

Worse- Kendall grove, travis lutter......Grove was exposed, and now has a very suspect chin, last to showings having been the best, everyone now has a game plan for when they fight him, Hit him and he will go down........lutter couldnt eve make weight, went from contender to pretender, nothing else on him.

Post #7   3/15/08 1:33:58PM   

Mayhem13

MMA Sensei

Mayhem13 Avatar

Career:2,200-1,311
Camp: Team Sakara Eye Punch
Chips:
Best-
Forrest
Joe Daddy
Rashad

Worst-
Lutter
Grove
Danzig

Post #8   3/15/08 2:44:38PM   

bls1919

Banned From Forums

bls1919 Avatar

Career:308-183
Chips:
Best TUF winner is a toss up for me between Stevenson and Forrest
Worst i would go with Grove but at least he can make weight, so I'll go with Lutter How do you not make weight in the biggest fight of his carreer

with a little more time i think Diaz will be great as well

Last edited 3/15/08 2:56PM server time by bls1919
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #9   3/15/08 2:54:47PM   

keith-hackney1

Belt Contender

keith-hackney1 Avatar

Career:274-221
Chips:
best - forrest ... without a doubt. The tuf produced a fighter who stopped the most feared lhw in shogun, just for that fight he's the best tuf fighter.

Worst - Kendal grove ... He came out and beat a slack under trained ed herman and won, lost to cote, who i think is incredible, then lost to rivera when he was put there to win. I would say im discusted with bisping too, being a brit, he has let us down against hamil and rashad, now dropping down to fight a can !!!! WTF .. ??

Post #10   3/15/08 2:55:07PM   

xchickox

In Full Mount

xchickox Avatar

Career:594-360
Chips:
Best....Stevenson....he's top 5 lightweight, has so much talent and keeps getting better and better

worst....lutter....shouldn't be back in the ufc after not making weight for the title fight

Post #11   3/15/08 3:14:24PM   

Pookie

Remember Paul Herrera

Pookie Avatar

Career:1,951-1,087
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Best is forrest griffin undoubtably

Worst is Kendall grove.

Post #12   3/15/08 3:42:59PM   

jocksmall

In Full Mount

Career:213-134
Chips:

Posted by NatedawgThaM

Best-The best winner by far is Forrest. The only one that comes close is Rashad but he hasn't even been tested yet but an elite fighter.

Bisping is overrated, Joe's been doing good for himself, Nate needs to be tested, Diego was the best until that BS loss to Kos because of Staph and then the close decision loss to Fitch but he looks like he's back with a vengance. Kendall was doing great until people started aiming for the chin.

Worst- Serra, Lutter, or Bisping. Yeah Serra won the title but he hasn't defended the title in a year which is horrible. He shouldn't even have accepted to be on the TUF6 show without getting in a defense first. Lutter can't even make weight. I hate Bisping because he beat chumps, gets his ass kicked by Hamil and then gets the BS decision from England and then taunts him. F***** B****.

serra koed the guy who many considered at the time the best pound for pound guy in the world. he was injured thats the reason he didnt defend. your post makes no sense. the guy has been outstanding how can you call him the worst. lutter gave anderson his best fight in the ufc and bisping has been solid.
my best would be serra hes the champ i agree that forrest is also up there
my worst is kendell grove

Post #13   3/15/08 5:03:35PM   

Kracker_Jap

BANNED

Kracker_Jap Avatar

Career:359-223
Chips:

Posted by jocksmall

Posted by NatedawgThaM

serra koed the guy who many considered at the time the best pound for pound guy in the world. he was injured thats the reason he didnt defend. your post makes no sense. the guy has been outstanding how can you call him the worst. lutter gave anderson his best fight in the ufc and bisping has been solid.
my best would be serra hes the champ i agree that forrest is also up there
my worst is kendell grove

Right on the money

Post #14   3/15/08 5:17:29PM   

BlazinSaddle

Banned

Career:67-34
Chips:
best::: Forrest

worst::: Kendall Grove

Post #15   3/15/08 5:31:29PM   

Page 1 of 4     1     2     3     4