Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Dana White: "I'm Tring To Fix The Arlovski Issue"

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

Playground_Samurai

I EAT POOP

Playground_Samurai Avatar

Career:2,359-1,249
Camp: Hand Grenade Hillbillies
Chips:

Posted by saemskin

. Who has he beaten that is worth a shit?

.Ever....

Vladimir Matyushenko, Tim Sylvia, Fabricio Werdum...........He may not be the best, but he is definatly a threat to anybody in the division, and imo top 10.

haters don't belong here. state your opinions respectfully or find that other forum.

Post #16   3/13/08 2:07:29PM   

Manak

Belt Contender

Manak Avatar

Career:164-106
Camp: UFC-PRIDE-MMA
Chips:
after tim/aa 2 aa lost somethin mentally. he needs to get back to roots that made him one the most feared guys in the game plus get the long hair and fur back.

Post #17   3/13/08 3:12:26PM   

saemskin

BANNED

Career:75-70
Chips:

Posted by gspfan

Posted by saemskin
. Who has he beaten ...

Vladimir Matyushenko, Tim Sylvia, Fabricio Werdum...........He may not be the best, but he is definatly a threat to anybody in the division, and imo top 10.

haters don't belong here. state your opinions respectfully or find that other forum.

Unless you are a mod, I think I'll express my opinion anywhere I see fit to do so. I truly dont understand the glomming over AA and I want people to tell me what they see in him

Using the term "hater" tells me alot too.

Last edited 3/14/08 7:57AM server time by saemskin
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #18   3/13/08 5:50:07PM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Career:1,993-1,122
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:
Well I am a mod, and I think devaluing every fighter he has fought is bashing by implication, at the very lest . I don't rank AA high either, and think he might be a bit overrated by some, but to say all the fighters he has beaten aren't worth a s**t is crossing the line we have here . I am sure you are capable of making the same point ,without going to the extreme of devaluing all his opponents. Please don't do so again. I will send you a copy of the forum code , please read and abide by it from now on.

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #19   3/13/08 9:26:01PM   

saemskin

BANNED

Career:75-70
Chips:
I don't agree with your assessment of my statements, but you are in charge and I am not.
Thus, I defer to your request and I'd rather be here than not.

Post #20   3/13/08 10:39:13PM   

Shawn91111

The MMAPlayground's Co-Creator

Shawn91111 Avatar

Career:2,781-1,448
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Haha in the video where White says about AA fighting on the prelim " If thats the case Tito would be fighting at 1pm" makes me laugh when him and Tito go back and forth.

Post #21   3/13/08 11:03:11PM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Career:1,993-1,122
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:

Posted by saemskin

I don't agree with your assessment of my statements, but you are in charge and I am not.
Thus, I defer to your request and I'd rather be here than not.

Thank you, it is appreciated

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #22   3/14/08 2:01:09AM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2