Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Liddell - I want to fight Fedor!

Print  
I like polls;).. Who for the win?
Fedor 77 67%
Chuck 38 33%
  Page 6 of 6   <<   3     4     5     6  
Posted By Message

jakeiceman

Banned

jakeiceman Avatar

Career:185-141
Chips:

Posted by cmill21

Posted by jakeiceman

I can totally tell that you wrote the book on MMA so forgive my lack of intelligence...but when has Cro-Cop proven that he can beat UFC HW champions????? When seriously???? Oh and I agree....Rampage laid a whoopin on Chuck about 4 years ago.....coincidentally isnt that the last time Fedor or Cro-Crop did anything worth noting of....

Former UFC champs Cro Cop has beat: Barnett x3, Randleman, and Mark Coleman. He's beaten 3 former UFC HW champs 6 different times. As I said before, theres more to mma then the UFC. As for me hating Chuck, in all honesty I don't hate him, I don't think he's nearly as good as everyone labels him though, I hear this omg he's such a great striker but really he would be decapitated by the guys that have K-1 level striking. When I watch his fight with Overeem I see a man that was outclassed until Alistair gassed and Chuck smacked him with that overhand right, when I watch him throw a hook to the body with absolutly no set up it honestly pisses me off when I hear people say he has world class striking. Fedor has fought(and dominated) 3 world class K-1 strikers including a 3x world kickboxing champion, and a world champion runner up, in each fight he beat them in the stand up. I don't feel that this is a UFC Pride thing with me, it's like someone saying that Shogun would beat Fedor, Shogun is one of my favorite fighters, he's acctually more accomplished in striking then chuck, and I think he would get schooled. Fedor isn't my favorite fighter by any means but to me he is like GSP, like Anderson, he's so well rounded, and rediculously talented it's hard for me to believe that any of them will lose, especially to guys that only have one or two facets of a single mma skill. To me this is like saying Matt Hughes would go up in weight and beat Anderson, yeah Anderson is probably most likely to lose to a good strong wrestler with lots of experience and ground skills, but I don't see that happening. Seriously nothing against Chuck, but he has problems at LHW, with guys who aren't 5x Sambo champs who have Ernesto Hoost saying they could kill people in K-1.

This is too late and you wont even likely read this, but you have me there....when you said 3 UFC HW champs....I thought you were talking about relevant ones...ones that have won in the last decade. Now I cant argue Barnett, he is till world class but seriously Coleman and Randleman...(Chuck knocked Randleman out too btw) Anyway your a smart guy no doubt chill your pill and enjoy a good arguement.

Post #76   3/10/08 12:55:55AM   

Page 6 of 6   <<   3     4     5     6