Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Locations

Print  
  Page 3 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

MrGreeny

MMA Regular

MrGreeny Avatar

Career:511-324
Camp: TheAxeMurdererz
Chips:
Sofia, Bulgaria
But right now i live in Augsburg, Germany

Last edited 2/22/07 12:55PM server time by CtOlaf
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #31   2/22/07 12:55:22PM   

madmarck

MMA Sensei

madmarck Avatar

Career:802-575
Camp: Canadian Fight Club
Chips:

Posted by Stickan

Posted by Svartorm

HA! Sweden ruins me on hot chicks every year, because when I get home, no girls look good anymore. Hell, some of them would even talk with me before the whole Iraq thing. Last time I went it seemed most folks there weren't too cool on Americans anymore.

Most swedish girls love english speaking foreigners and people with accents though. I faked a british accent about 2 months ago and brought home a girl that would otherwise definately be out of my league and my friend impressed the hell out of me last saturday when he brought a hot chick home faking a RUSSIAN accent.

I don't know what that was all about... maybe he became the ultimate bad boy with that accent.

They doo? Im from East Coast Canada man we got the best Enlish Accents. Nobody can understand what the hell we are saying unless you are one of us or Scottish\ Irish.

Post #32   2/22/07 4:03:18PM   

Billy_Soup

Learning to Sprawl

Billy_Soup Avatar

Career:41-28
Chips:

Posted by madmarck

Posted by Stickan

Posted by Svartorm

HA! Sweden ruins me on hot chicks every year, because when I get home, no girls look good anymore. Hell, some of them would even talk with me before the whole Iraq thing. Last time I went it seemed most folks there weren't too cool on Americans anymore.

Most swedish girls love english speaking foreigners and people with accents though. I faked a british accent about 2 months ago and brought home a girl that would otherwise definately be out of my league and my friend impressed the hell out of me last saturday when he brought a hot chick home faking a RUSSIAN accent.

I don't know what that was all about... maybe he became the ultimate bad boy with that accent.

They doo? Im from East Coast Canada man we got the best Enlish Accents. Nobody can understand what the hell we are saying unless you are one of us or Scottish\ Irish.

You a newfie?? They are the only ones I can't understand. Cept the odd Cape Bretoner.

I myself am from Saskatchewan Canada

Post #33   2/22/07 9:08:53PM   

mrsumo

Standup Guy

mrsumo Avatar

Career:270-233
Camp: Team Bullshido
Chips:
Salt Lake City at the moment.

Post #34   2/23/07 4:20:03AM   

Svartorm

Hammer of the Gods

Svartorm Avatar

Career:2,077-1,253
Chips:

Posted by madmarck

Posted by Stickan

Posted by Svartorm

I'm from New Hampshire, so I've got the same accent, but not quite as thick. Believe me, its not sexy at all.

DREAM 1 - 2nd in Pts
Cage Rage 23 - 6th in Pts
Secondary League Season 3 - 12th in Pts
Secondary League Season 7 - 16th in Wagers
Primary League Season 7 - 26th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 6 - 30th in Pts
Secondary League Season 1 - 31st in Pts
Primary League Season 6 - 39th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 7 - 41st in Pts

Post #35   2/23/07 5:07:05AM   

Page 3 of 3     1     2     3