Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

MMA Fan's conversation with Kim and Randy: Forrest ko'd kimbo in sparring and he never came back

Print  
  Page 3 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

Lay_N_Pray

In Full Mount

Lay_N_Pray Avatar

Career:360-191
Chips:
I agree with most people here.

Randy said he left the UFC initially because lack of competition and such and only wanted Fedor. If he thinks Nog isn't competition he is kidding himself. At this point I think Mir would be an interesting fight and Lesnar vs Randy would see a whole lot of tickets, granted Randy has an extreme advantage.

Randy should have just fought his two other fights. Thats it! 2 fights! Get them out of the way win, lose, whatever, and then go and get destroyed by Fedor.

Ad: FanDuel launches Mixup daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #31   3/4/08 9:21:33PM   

Pookie

Remember Paul Herrera

Pookie Avatar

Career:2,212-1,253
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by Lay_N_Pray

Randy should have just fought his two other fights. Thats it! 2 fights! Get them out of the way win, lose, whatever, and then go and get destroyed by Fedor.

I thought that for awhile too but he would still be waiting either way.
Look at arlovski, he didnt re-sign and they held him to the length of the contract.
If randy would have fought, they would have held on to him until his contract was about to expire. Either way the fight would take the same amount of time.

Last edited 3/4/08 9:31PM server time by pookie
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #32   3/4/08 9:30:45PM   

CantAndleDaRiddum

I Got My Black Belt in MMA

CantAndleDaRiddum Avatar

Career:299-192
Chips:

Posted by silverbullet

I don't like how Randy ducked Big Nog. Fedor hasn't fought a world-class opponent in four years. Whenever they decide to fight, I won't be watching it.

me neither, but i will watch. i'd love see him get smoked by fedor

Post #33   3/4/08 9:46:43PM   

quezocrema0032

MMA Sensei

quezocrema0032 Avatar

Career:2,993-1,689
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
lmaoo ok i admit u guys shut me up pretty bad lmao ... but i still think randy could beat big nog and fedor ... call me a ufc nut hugger but i think he has better stand up then nog and can take him down at will with out worrying about getting submitted and if kevin randlemen can take down fedor couture can 2 and unlike randlemen wont get cought in nething ...

Post #34   3/4/08 10:59:03PM   

Vietnamese_Guy

Standup Guy

Vietnamese_Guy Avatar

Career:198-109
Camp: Shogun Academy
Chips:

Posted by quezocrema0032

lmaoo ok i admit u guys shut me up pretty bad lmao ... but i still think randy could beat big nog and fedor ... call me a ufc nut hugger but i think he has better stand up then nog and can take him down at will with out worrying about getting submitted and if kevin randlemen can take down fedor couture can 2 and unlike randlemen wont get cought in nething ...

you just violated a fundamental rule on the interwebz, never admit you're wrong.

Post #35   3/4/08 11:56:20PM   

cmill21

Heavyweight Champ

cmill21 Avatar

Career:444-230
Chips:

Posted by Vietnamese_Guy

Posted by quezocrema0032

you just violated a fundamental rule on the interwebz, never admit you're wrong.

Yeah fight to the bitter end.

Post #36   3/5/08 12:36:17AM   

daveyboysmith

Learning to Sprawl

daveyboysmith Avatar

Career:286-166
Camp: Xtreme Couture
Chips:
I just want to say thanks for this post, I can't believe people are hating when the guy obviously went to a lot of effort to list his experiences. Appreciate the effort man, it was a good read!

Post #37   3/5/08 5:47:59AM   

nastshabast

Banned

Career:337-191
Chips:

Posted by silverbullet

I don't like how Randy ducked Big Nog. Fedor hasn't fought a world-class opponent in four years. Whenever they decide to fight, I won't be watching it.

Ya right

Post #38   3/5/08 3:44:42PM   

Darnok

Heavyweight Chump

Darnok Avatar

Career:1,503-1,200
Camp: The Puddle
Chips:

Posted by nastshabast

Posted by silverbullet

Ya right

I won't be watching it either. I hate watching fights on YouBube

Post #39   3/6/08 11:39:07AM   

Page 3 of 3     1     2     3