Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Cage Rage 21 "Judgement Day" Fight Card

Print  
Posted By Message

ffforgottenx

Standup Guy

ffforgottenx Avatar

Career:2,369-1,558
Chips:
April 21, Wembley Arena in London, England

-Bob Sapp vs. Robert Berry
-Vitor Belfort vs. Marvin Eastman
-Evangelista "Cyborg" Santos vs. James Zikic*
-Mark Weir vs. Daijiro Matsui
-Mark Epstein vs. Roman Webber
-Cyril Diabate vs. Ryan Robinson
-Matt Ewin vs. James Nicholl
-Alex Reid vs. Xavier Foupa Pokam
-Paul Daley vs. Paul Kelly
-Abdul Mohammed vs. TBA

*should be for the LHW title that melvin manhoef recently vacated

source

looks like a pretty good card to me.. not great, but good.. its going to be going head-to-head with UFC70..

Post #1   2/19/07 8:26:54AM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Career:1,916-1,077
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:
Vitor vs Eastman? Didn't Eastman learn his lesson last time? One of the worst cut's I've ever seen

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #2   2/19/07 1:39:02PM   

ffforgottenx

Standup Guy

ffforgottenx Avatar

Career:2,369-1,558
Chips:

Posted by hippysmacker

Vitor vs Eastman? Didn't Eastman learn his lesson last time? One of the worst cut's I've ever seen

haha you would think so.. but apparently not..

im just wondering how vitor is going to be, since he says he has been going to therapy and getting his mind right, and he is working with the new black house team.. i just hope if he wins people dont start with all the 'the 'old vitor' is back' bullshit.. i hate that

Post #3   2/19/07 2:23:56PM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Career:1,916-1,077
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:
I hear ya. I'd much prefer a new Improved Vitor myself.

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #4   2/19/07 2:35:51PM   

JoeMimic

MMA Regular

JoeMimic Avatar

Career:1,741-1,058
Camp: The Underground
Chips:
I don't think the NSAC is going to like this at all; I read somewhere that they could impose extra fines/sanctions on Belfort. Cage Rage had to do something so they didn't lose all their fans to the UFC PPV so they've got some names on their card. Hopefully they do pretty good; sucks for the fans over there who have to make the decision of which to attend.

Post #5   2/19/07 5:12:40PM   

Livershot

MMA Regular

Livershot Avatar

Career:710-423
Camp: TheAxeMurdererz
Chips:

Posted by hippysmacker

the worst cut ever in MMA IMO, it was like a piece of beef sliced open

A nice looking card for CR21, not too interested in Bob Sapp so I hope Rob Berry smokes him quick

Shame Melvin has quit, but always good to see Cyborg for entertainment value

Other fights I am looking forward to are Paul Daley v Paul Kelly, and Reid v Xavier Pokam.

Still it will be at a later date as I am going to UFC 70

Post #6   2/20/07 9:15:11AM