Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Andrei Arlovski's Opponent?

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

nate22

Belt Contender

nate22 Avatar

Career:52-35
Chips:
Mate, you're telling me. I will weep if they took up a fight with Ortiz vs Griffin, i'm so fed up of seeing rematches between fighters I could care less about, it's not even funny. There's other fights for the guys in the division, they need to try to stop protecting their asset's so much and put on the fights that will help shape the division more coordinately.

No Ortiz-Rampage, however because it gives Tito that slight chance of beating him and being in the position to demand for a third fight with Chuck, and nobody wants to see that happen surely.

Bisping - Griffin
Rashad - Tito
Babalu (if he wins) - Jardine

Give Rampage to Chuck already and see what he's saying, that is one rematch I would actually love to see.

Post #16   2/19/07 6:08:03AM   

Trapt1nw0nder

BANNED

Career:473-286
Chips:

Posted by ManBeast

Posted by nate22

Rumors so far...

Mirko Cro Cop vs. Gonzaga
Andrei Arlovski vs. Fabricio Werdum
Tito Ortiz vs. Forrest Griffin
Michael Bisping vs. Elvis Sinosic
Alessio Sakara vs. Victor Valimaki
Dennis Siver vs. TBA
David Lee vs. TBA
Abdul Mohamed vs. TBA
Jess Liaudin vs. TBA

possible match(es):
- Victor Valimaki vs. Alessio Sakara
- Tito Ortiz vs. Forrest Griffin

taken from

www.bloodyknux.com

Thank you BK

i really hope they don't put on another Ortiz vs Griffin, Griffin won that fight imo and it would be pointless for them to fight again. I'd much rather see rampage destroy ortiz

you kidding? Ortiz won that fight and it was his first fight in 18 months....he will whoop Forrest this time

Post #17   2/19/07 6:11:34AM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Career:1,959-1,110
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:
I think Tito's should be a 2 to 1 favorite if they fight, but I hope Forrest Ko's him. My brother and roommate would be crushed, while I would have to dance a jig in the living room.

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #18   2/19/07 12:38:30PM   

madmarck

MMA Sensei

madmarck Avatar

Career:802-575
Camp: Canadian Fight Club
Chips:

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Haven't heard anything set in stone, but Cheik Kongo is scheduled to be on the same card, so that might be an educated guess if nothing else....

Yeah there was a lot of speculation that Kongo was gonna face Cro Cop but now that looks unlikely. I would say AA vs Kongo is the most likely match up. This should be a good fight. I just hope Arlovski doesn't get KO'd...........

Post #19   2/19/07 1:21:35PM   

unchillphil

MMA Regular

unchillphil Avatar

Career:2,278-1,250
Chips:
I believe Arlovski will be fighting Cheick Kongo.

Post #20   2/19/07 3:02:05PM   

pv3Hpv3p

Heavyweight Champ

pv3Hpv3p Avatar

Career:827-576
Chips:

Posted by madmarck

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Haven't heard anything set in stone, but Cheik Kongo is scheduled to be on the same card, so that might be an educated guess if nothing else....

Yeah there was a lot of speculation that Kongo was gonna face Cro Cop but now that looks unlikely. I would say AA vs Kongo is the most likely match up. This should be a good fight. I just hope Arlovski doesn't get KO'd...........

Kongo is a beast and a hell of a striker, but AA is so damn technical / fast / & explosive that i don't think Kongo can't stand with him for a full round... It should be a great confidence builder if AA can get a KO of a good standup fighter...

Hopefully it's the next step in building AA back up to previous form, so we can see a real war when him and CC step into the octagon

Post #21   2/19/07 3:20:07PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2