Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Franklin looks to right the ship at UFC 68

Print  
Posted By Message

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Career:541-400
Camp: Ground'N'Pound
Chips:
LINK

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Post #1   2/18/07 11:24:24AM   

JasperRealtor

Learning to Sprawl

JasperRealtor Avatar

Career:558-507
Camp: MMA Forum
Chips:
I think Franklin will be defeated. His previous injuries have taken something away from him.

Post #2   2/18/07 12:25:48PM   

bayonetxwork

In Full Mount

bayonetxwork Avatar

Career:114-60
Camp: TUFFS Fight Club
Chips:
Man, you gotta like Franklin. I think hes just gonna be too much for MacDonald. Leben gave MacDonald some troubles, and Leben is no where near the caliber striker of Franklin. Franklin 2nd rd tko.

Post #3   2/18/07 2:34:29PM   

EEKS

MMA Regular

EEKS Avatar

Career:182-110
Camp: Chicago Top Team
Chips:
MacDonald is a great opponent but Rich is just a better striker, on the ground MacDonald does have a slight advantage but i dont think he can tap Rich, Same as above i see Rich winning by TKO, bet never doubt MacDonald, hes pulled off a big upset twice.

Post #4   2/19/07 2:39:15AM   

DirtySouthBoss

MMA Regular

DirtySouthBoss Avatar

Career:18-21
Chips:
After losing to A. Silva like he did if he really wants to be a champion he cannot lose to MacDonald. I think that he will fall pretty far if that happens. I dont personally care for him as a fighter but I hope its exciting and I did pick him to win, and I think it will be hard for Mac to win 3 upsets in a row. But his ground game is dangerous.

Post #5   2/19/07 1:56:53PM