Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

which ufc main event will be the most exciting?

Print  
Which UFC main event will be the most exciting?
UFC 82 Silva vs. Henderson 31 43%
UFC 83 Serra vs. St. Pierre 8 11%
UFC 84 Penn vs. Sherk 12 17%
UFC 85 Shogun vs. Chuck 19 26%
Fight Night 13 Florian vs. Lauzon lol 2 3%
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

aolverizon

Learning to Sprawl

Career:368-201
Chips:
i agree with you its between 82 and 85

I think AS vs Hendo is gonna either end in the championship rounds or in a decision, its gonna be very technical and entertaining, but at the same time its gonna be at a slower pace then chuck vs shogun, not at crawl speed, but not fast moving all over the place.

While for 85 i think Shogun vs Chuck is gonna be somewhat short and very fast all over the place action.

As much as i love technical fights, i think im gonna have to go with Chuck vs Shogun

Post #16   2/12/08 3:56:00AM   

KYGUY07

In Full Mount

KYGUY07 Avatar

Career:896-560
Camp: Ultimate Fighter Top Team
Chips:
I think the Sherk vs Penn fight will be a war, I cant wait for that

Post #17   2/13/08 2:04:40PM   

Throwdown

MMA Regular

Throwdown Avatar

Career:489-275
Chips:
all will be amazing fights... hence being main events... but I have to go with Hendo v Silva. I'm really excited for it.

1. It's a title unification bout

2. No one can really say that this isn't a battle for #1 and #2 in the division..they are both far spread from the rest it seems.

3. Hardest fight to pick IMO. While other fights will be wars..even the betting lines have a favorite. this one as of right now is pretty much dead even.

Post #18   2/13/08 3:07:39PM   

JBatch

In Full Mount

JBatch Avatar

Career:779-491
Camp: Triumph
Chips:
I picked Silva vs. Hendo because it means the most in the grand scheme of things. I have been waiting for someone to test Silva evere since he KO'd my boy Leben why not make it a Team Quest original.

Next best fight there for me will be GSP vs. Serra for when Serra goes out I will be soo happy that I may buy all my buddies with me shots and beer, the last time I was in shock for about 30 minutes.

The best in terms of action will be Sherk vs. Penn both are masters of a discipline that counters the other. Transitions in this fight should be awesome. That is if BJ doesn't rip his arm off in the first minute.

Shogun vs. Chuck is a fight that I find very interesting but hope it is not the main attraction on the card. This peaks my interest because for the longest time they were #1 and 2 on my LHW rankings. I don't care who wins but I believe for some reason that Chuck will by KO rd 1.

The Finisher vs. Joe Lauzon. This one will be over very quickly IMO. Kenny will be way too much for Joe to handle anywhere the fight goes.

Post #19   2/14/08 3:11:50PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2