Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Boetsch plans to stay in UFC

Print  
  Page 1 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Career:2,556-1,465
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
UFC newcomer Tim Boetsch (7-1 MMA, 1-0 UFC), who earned an exciting TKO victory over fellow light heavyweight David Heath (7-3 MMA, 2-3 UFC) in his debut at this past weekend’s UFC 81 event, thinks he may have found a new home with the organization.

The UFC’s newest light heavyweight, who took the UFC 81 fight on just 10 days’ notice, discussed that debut fight and his plans for the future on Wednesday’s episode of TAGG Radio (www.taggradio.com), a partner site of MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com).
link

Post #1   2/7/08 10:13:45AM   

RMFG_187

Banned

RMFG_187 Avatar

Career:349-223
Chips:
remarkable striker, great LHW fighter, he should drop to MW tho, he could make it. but the best thing is

i picked he would win 1st Rnd TKO/KO

Post #2   2/7/08 11:21:54AM   

ThaAxeMurderer7

MMA Sensei

ThaAxeMurderer7 Avatar

Career:1,277-814
Chips:
The way he threw Heath towards the end of the match and those lead leg front kicks were nice. One thing I like about this guy is he didn't complain about not getting the fight of the night or the knockout bonus. He was very grateful for the opportunity and he will be back. Also, its pretty impressive for somebody who took the fight on 10 days notice.

Post #3   2/7/08 11:40:17AM   

BlazinSaddle

Banned

Career:67-34
Chips:

Posted by ThaAxeMurderer7

The way he threw Heath towards the end of the match and those lead leg front kicks were nice. One thing I like about this guy is he didn't complain about not getting the fight of the night or the knockout bonus. He was very grateful for the opportunity and he will be back. Also, its pretty impressive for somebody who took the fight on 10 days notice.

haha its my belief that the throw on his head put him out he just happened to bounce on his hands and knees, ref coulda easily stopped it after boetch hit him and heath didnt defend after the throw, dam boetsch is for real

Post #4   2/7/08 1:26:44PM   

Boo_Radley21

Heavyweight Champ

Boo_Radley21 Avatar

Career:605-425
Chips:

Posted by BlazinSaddle

haha its my belief that the throw on his head put him out he just happened to
bounce on his hands and knees, ref coulda easily stopped it after boetch hit him and heath didnt defend after the throw, dam boetsch is for real

Herb was probably sick of being blamed for early stoppages and let it go for a bit haha.

Or maybe he just doesn't like Heath.

Last edited 2/7/08 2:00PM server time by Boo_Radley21
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #5   2/7/08 1:59:51PM   

Leland

Standup Guy

Leland Avatar

Career:92-44
Camp: Polk Fight Club
Chips:
Man what a match. *hopes on the boetsch train* lol

Post #6   2/7/08 3:28:24PM   

BlazinSaddle

Banned

Chips:

Posted by Boo_Radley21

Posted by BlazinSaddle

bounce on his hands and knees, ref coulda easily stopped it after boetch hit him and heath didnt defend after the throw, dam boetsch is for real

Herb was probably sick of being blamed for early stoppages and let it go for a bit haha.

yeah alot of ppl dont like heath it seems, especially boetch and babalu, maybe heath should keep his mouth shut saying things like "hes a wrestler pretending to be a striker" then gets thrown to the ground and beaten lol justice is served

Post #7   2/7/08 3:49:27PM   

Boo_Radley21

Heavyweight Champ

Boo_Radley21 Avatar

Career:605-425
Chips:

Posted by BlazinSaddle

Posted by Boo_Radley21

Posted by BlazinSaddle

yeah alot of ppl dont like heath it seems, especially boetch and babalu, maybe heath should keep his mouth shut saying things like "hes a wrestler pretending to be a striker" then gets thrown to the ground and beaten lol justice is served

Haha that was one of my favourite ass kickings in the UFC by far. He took a hell of a beating two times in a row it's time to get rid of him.

Post #8   2/7/08 6:49:47PM   

BlazinSaddle

Banned

Chips:

Posted by Boo_Radley21

Posted by BlazinSaddle

Posted by Boo_Radley21

Posted by BlazinSaddle

Haha that was one of my favourite ass kickings in the UFC by far. He took a hell of a beating two times in a row it's time to get rid of him.

definatly one of the best ko's LOL i think theyll throw him to the wolves again, perhaps wandy vs heath? please!!!!!

Post #9   2/7/08 6:56:08PM   

mk1630

Standup Guy

mk1630 Avatar

Career:382-218
Chips:
Ha...if they wanted to get Heath out that bad then yea it would be a great idea lol. Wandy by KO at 0:07 of the first round!

Post #10   2/7/08 7:23:30PM   

MALICE

MMA Sensei

MALICE Avatar

Career:698-340
Chips:
Boetsch is legit

Post #11   2/9/08 12:56:11AM   

LayinFrame

dont taze me bro.

LayinFrame Avatar

Career:118-108
Camp: UHF Supplies
Chips:
Boetsch is a beast. I have to say that after i saw that matchup i really didnt care about the lesnar/mir fight any longer haha. pretty sure if i took a fight on a 10 day noticed i would get my ass kicked to high hell. cant wait to see more of him

Post #12   2/9/08 1:04:36AM   

ThaAxeMurderer7

MMA Sensei

ThaAxeMurderer7 Avatar

Career:1,277-814
Chips:
Here's a really good interview with him, I think people will enjoy it.
http://www.mmafighting.com/interviews/2008/tim_boetsch_post_ufc_81.html

Post #13   2/9/08 12:14:55PM   

Bemin

Touch gloves, and good fight!

Bemin Avatar

Career:140-118
Camp: Canadian Fight Club
Chips:

Here's a really good interview with him, I think people will enjoy it.
http://www.mmafighting.com/interviews/2008/tim_boetsch_post_ufc_81.html

Nice find, thanks.

Clicky for the lazy

Post #14   2/9/08 12:52:02PM   

BlazinSaddle

Banned

Chips:
Boetsch: "If a fight goes to decision I don’t feel like I’ve won that fight. I’ve never been in that position yet"

did he just say hes never gone to a decision, he lost a decision to matyushenko, maybe he means the position to win a decision, idk maybe he forgot he fought him lol

Post #15   2/9/08 1:10:53PM   

Page 1 of 2     1     2