Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

MMA AVATARS

Print  
Would you like to see more of these?
Yes 99 46%
No 12 6%
Yes, but i'd love to be able to request a customized one.. 106 49%
  Page 7 of 42   <<   4     5     6     7     8     9     10   >>
Posted By Message

DoMiNaToR

Learning to Sprawl

DoMiNaToR Avatar

Career:734-426
Camp: KenFlo for President
Chips:
would love to see Tim Boetch throwing David Heath into the fence at UFC 81. That was a sick throw and I would be forever indebted if that was possible to make.

Last edited 2/6/08 11:40PM server time by DoMiNaToR
Edit note/reason: n/a

Ad: FanDuel: Play Daily Fantasy Sports

Post #91   2/6/08 11:39:18PM   

THE_DRiZzLE

MMA Legend

THE_DRiZzLE Avatar

Career:122-61
Chips:
yeah if I get a video clip of that fight I can do it Dom.. I'll add it to my list..

Post #92   2/8/08 8:16:10PM   

THE_DRiZzLE

MMA Legend

THE_DRiZzLE Avatar

Chips:
hey everyone.. I'm extremely flattered & stoked that so many of you like my work.. unfortunately I have just acquired acute tendonitis in my right wrist from my new job.. and yes I'm right handed.. @ the moment I'm swamped with requests for avatars and I'm a bit overwhelmed @ the moment with my wrist and all.. don't fret though, I do plan on finishing them when I get the chance.. so for about the next week or so I will be out of commission sorry to say.. please be respectful and not impatent and once my wrist is back to norm I'll try my best to get caught up..

Post #93   2/8/08 8:39:26PM   

duggy

MMA Regular

duggy Avatar

Career:1,673-897
Chips:
no worries. i'll just keep showering you in props until you get better.

Post #94   2/8/08 10:07:38PM   

gsquat

MMA Sensei

gsquat Avatar

Career:407-229
Chips:
OMG! I love your new avatar. The one with the stats. Call me greedy, but now I want a Rashad one like that. That is awesome.

Post #95   2/9/08 1:53:34PM   

BlazinSaddle

Banned

Career:67-34
Chips:
if you make one of genki sudo i'd be off the wall happy

Post #96   2/9/08 2:22:11PM   

CJsuperstar

Banned

Career:21-6
Chips:
Nice collection there! Everything's pretty neat, but IMO, Mir's headband should be of different colour though.

Post #97   2/9/08 3:44:08PM   

THE_DRiZzLE

MMA Legend

THE_DRiZzLE Avatar

Chips:

Posted by CJsuperstar

Nice collection there! Everything's pretty neat, but IMO, Mir's headband should be of different colour though.

seriously you're gonna point out something as small as a color of a headband? sort of like me pointing out the fact you misspelled a simple word like color..

Post #98   2/9/08 8:18:32PM   

THE_DRiZzLE

MMA Legend

THE_DRiZzLE Avatar

Chips:

Posted by gsquat

OMG! I love your new avatar. The one with the stats. Call me greedy, but now I want a Rashad one like that. That is awesome.

thanx man.. I'll most likely make some similar ones with other fighters in the near future..

Post #99   2/9/08 8:21:19PM   

wolfman

On the Banned Team...

wolfman Avatar

Career:550-229
Chips:

Posted by THE_DRiZzLE

hey everyone.. I'm extremely flattered & stoked that so many of you like my work.. unfortunately I have just acquired acute tendonitis in my right wrist from my new job.. and yes I'm right handed.. @ the moment I'm swamped with requests for avatars and I'm a bit overwhelmed @ the moment with my wrist and all.. don't fret though, I do plan on finishing them when I get the chance.. so for about the next week or so I will be out of commission sorry to say.. please be respectful and not impatent and once my wrist is back to norm I'll try my best to get caught up..

No problem man, and take your time. I hope your wrist heals up fast.

Post #100   2/11/08 7:55:17PM   

Trapt1nw0nder

BANNED

Career:473-286
Chips:
NICK "Diablo" DIAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ad: FanDuel: Play Daily Fantasy Sports

Post #101   2/12/08 1:20:48AM   

CornishMMA

BANNED

CornishMMA Avatar

Career:497-280
Chips:
Those are awesome dude, they are great for all the regular (aka cheap) members that can only have 40kb, however getting that premium membership allows you 240kb and a massive one like my current one

I can only make GIFs from existing ones, resizing and shortening them is pretty easy, i like the longer fight ones more but Drizzles are really cool for everyone who would normally just have a plain picture, way to spruce up the look of the forums dude

*edit*

Last edited 3/10/08 11:41AM server time by CornishMMA
Edit note/reason: n/a
3 total post edits

Post #102   2/12/08 11:25:29AM   

Pookie

Remember Paul Herrera

Pookie Avatar

Career:2,212-1,253
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by CornishMMA

Those are awesome dude, they are great for all the regular (aka cheap) members that can only have 40kb, however getting that premium membership allows you 240kb and a massive one like my current one

I can only make GIFs from existing ones, resizing and shortening them is pretty easy, i like the longer fight ones more but Drizzles are really cool for everyone who would normally just have a plain picture, way to spruce up the look of the forums dude

WOW look at his cool badge!!!!!!!!!!!!! Avatarist .............. i never knew of such a thing You even have a cool pimp hat in the badge, damn i want one of them! Right then im gonna make some fight ones and post them for all to use

Here is an example of one that will fit for a regular member, 40kb only allows for 8 or 9 frames, still looks kinda cool, but maybe would look better yet mixed in with Drizzles ones? you can use any of these for that if you want dude?

The GSP superman punch for anyone who wants it

CORNISH IS BACK!!!!!!!!!! You want that avatarist badge too huh lol

Post #103   2/12/08 4:12:18PM   

duggy

MMA Regular

duggy Avatar

Career:1,673-897
Chips:

Posted by CornishMMA

WOW look at his cool badge!!!!!!!!!!!!! Avatarist .............. i never knew of such a thing You even have a cool pimp hat in the badge, damn i want one of them! Right then im gonna make some fight ones and post them for all to use

Here is an example of one that will fit for a regular member, 40kb only allows for 8 or 9 frames, still looks kinda cool, but maybe would look better yet mixed in with Drizzles ones? you can use any of these for that if you want dude?

The GSP superman punch for anyone who wants it

dude, hook a tonya harding one up. maybe where she's swinging a club or a mug shot. i would give you some serious props!!

Post #104   2/12/08 5:50:26PM   

madmarck

MMA Sensei

madmarck Avatar

Career:802-575
Camp: Canadian Fight Club
Chips:

Posted by THE_DRiZzLE

Posted by CJsuperstar

seriously you're gonna point out something as small as a color of a headband? sort of like me pointing out the fact you misspelled a simple word like color..

There is to different Spellings
Americans drop the 'U' in
Neighbour
Colour
etc
Don't know why.
But he spelled it right.

Post #105   2/13/08 8:17:58AM   

Page 7 of 42   <<   4     5     6     7     8     9     10   >>