Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Pondering Brock Lesnar's Future

Print  
  Page 1 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

ohiostate1016

MMA Sensei

ohiostate1016 Avatar

Career:826-528
Camp: Sporting News Assassins
Chips:
Brock Brock Brock. Brock Brock. Brock.

Enough Brock Lesnar for you? No? OK, I thought that might be enough, but somehow it seems like everybody is very interested in this guy. Hell, so am I.

LINK

Post #1   1/30/08 12:42:54PM   

ohiostate1016

MMA Sensei

ohiostate1016 Avatar

Chips:
Written by yours truly. Let me know what you think.

Post #2   1/30/08 12:45:35PM   

Focker101

MMA Regular

Focker101 Avatar

Career:1,394-777
Chips:
Ilike it

A Lesnar and Arlovski fight would last about 15 seconds and look exacly like the Buentello fight did

Post #3   1/30/08 12:52:12PM   

Kracker_Jap

BANNED

Kracker_Jap Avatar

Career:359-223
Chips:
Brock is going to leave the ring with somthing broke or ripped off hi body if he doesn't smother or knock out Mir in the first minute of the match.....

I've been on the fence with this match, but the more time that passes by I hope Mir snaps Brocks femur just because Brock made it into the main event on his name alone

Edit CAGE = My hair has been split

Last edited 1/30/08 3:54PM server time by Kracker_Jap
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #4   1/30/08 12:59:54PM   

ohiostate1016

MMA Sensei

ohiostate1016 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Kracker_Jap

Brock is going to leave the ring with somthing broke or ripped off hi body if he doesn't smother or knock out Mir in the first minute of the match.....

I've been on the fence with this match, but the more time that passes by I hope Mir snaps Brocks femur just because Brock made it into the main event on his name alone

Not a ring. A cage. MMA fans realize the difference.

Post #5   1/30/08 1:05:06PM   

bullettdodger

BANNED

bullettdodger Avatar

Career:332-207
Chips:

Posted by ohiostate1016

Posted by Kracker_Jap

While there is a difference, you know what he meant, now you're just splitting hairs

Post #6   1/30/08 2:09:15PM   

ohiostate1016

MMA Sensei

ohiostate1016 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by bullettdodger

Posted by ohiostate1016

Posted by Kracker_Jap

While there is a difference, you know what he meant, now you're just splitting hairs

That's like saying there is no difference between UFC and Pride. Call me crazy, but it's important to me. I can't help it.

Post #7   1/30/08 2:12:53PM   

rcg916

He's Back...

rcg916 Avatar

Career:523-269
Chips:

Posted by ohiostate1016

LOL. This is funny.

By the way, not to sound like a dick, but you claim to be somewhat of an MMA expert/historian?

Didnt you just see your first Pride show like less than two months ago? (yes, because I read the thread)...

Hmmm...

Posted by Kracker_Jap

Yeah, because that's his fault that people would hire him for his name?

Last edited 1/30/08 2:17PM server time by rcg916
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #8   1/30/08 2:13:46PM   

ohiostate1016

MMA Sensei

ohiostate1016 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by rcg916

Didnt you just see your first Pride show like less than two months ago? (yes, because I read the thread)...

I never said that I'd never seen a Pride event in the thread. I said that I had never gotten into it as much and that I was often confused when trying to follow it. I may not know as much about the history, but I've learned a lot in the few years that I've been into MMA. I may also be young, but I'm putting myself out there and trying to get better. I never said that I was the smartest MMA fan/person out there. I've always been up for learning the sport more and more.

The comment that I made was about people asking me about Brock. People in my real life that know me (and know that I know a little about the sport and that I write about it) have been constantly asking my opinion on Brock. So I gave it.

Sorry if you misunderstood me. Thank you for reading.

Post #9   1/30/08 2:34:54PM   

rcg916

He's Back...

rcg916 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by ohiostate1016

Posted by rcg916

I never said that I'd never seen a Pride event in the thread. I said that I had never gotten into it as much and that I was often confused when trying to follow it. I may not know as much about the history, but I've learned a lot in the few years that I've been into MMA. I may also be young, but I'm putting myself out there and trying to get better. I never said that I was the smartest MMA fan/person out there. I've always been up for learning the sport more and more.

The comment that I made was about people asking me about Brock. People in my real life that know me (and know that I know a little about the sport and that I write about it) have been constantly asking my opinion on Brock. So I gave it.

Uh, yeah. Okay.

*fights posting the thread*

Post #10   1/30/08 2:42:43PM   

CiaoBaby

MMA Regular

CiaoBaby Avatar

Career:688-482
Camp: The Fatherless Bastards
Chips:
Lesnar will some day be a a big UFC star...Just not this weekend.

Post #11   1/30/08 2:58:28PM   

ohiostate1016

MMA Sensei

ohiostate1016 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by rcg916

Posted by ohiostate1016

Posted by rcg916

Uh, yeah. Okay.

Dude, you've got to be kidding me. Do you think you are funny? I never said that I was the biggest expert in the damn world. This isn't the first time that you've tried to flame me. What the hell did I ever do to you?

I dare you to post that thread.

Post #12   1/30/08 3:14:26PM   

Boo_Radley21

Heavyweight Champ

Boo_Radley21 Avatar

Career:605-425
Chips:

Posted by rcg916

Posted by ohiostate1016

Posted by rcg916

Uh, yeah. Okay.

Leave the guy alone he wrote an article and wanted to know what people thought. You don't have to bash him every chance you get.

Post #13   1/30/08 3:21:50PM   

krthll1

MMA Regular

krthll1 Avatar

Career:504-298
Camp: 360 Mafia
Chips:

Posted by ohiostate1016

Posted by Kracker_Jap

What else would you expect from an Ohio State fan? Go Maize n' Blue!!

Post #14   1/30/08 3:38:12PM   

rcg916

He's Back...

rcg916 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by ohiostate1016

Dude, you've got to be kidding me. Do you think you are funny? I never said that I was the biggest expert in the damn world. This isn't the first time that you've tried to flame me. What the hell did I ever do to you?

I dare you to post that thread.

You should reread a few of your first posts... Remember being banned?

It should refresh your memory as to why I call you on your BS.

As long as you dont double-dog dare me, Ill refrain.

Post #15   1/30/08 4:46:54PM   

Page 1 of 2     1     2