Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

UFC 81: Breaking Point..Fight Breakdowns

Print  
Posted By Message

tberg420

Standup Guy

tberg420 Avatar

Career:1,578-861
Chips:
"Wildfire" Johnny Rage is back with his thoughts and predictions for UFC 81: Breaking Point. Rage is known for his accurate and knowledge of MMA. In one pick, he takes Mir over Lesnar.

LINK!

Post #1   1/28/08 3:28:03PM   

SmileR

Buy the ticket, take the ride

SmileR Avatar

Career:1,284-761
Chips:
Mine are almost the same except i have Eastman to win and some f the rounds differ.

I was born to lead, not to read!!!!

Post #2   1/28/08 3:56:33PM   

roman

Standup Guy

roman Avatar

Career:679-391
Chips:
That was the worst breakdown I have ever heard. "Nogueira showed his ability to take a punch in his last fight" He has show that since he first satrted fighting and his many wars with the likes of Fedor and Barnett. Nog's standing game isn't bad either, his boxing skills are actually better then Big Tim's, but he will have to use a couture game plan to get inside. Nog sub in the 4th.

As for the Mir fight I think Lesnar will use his wrestling skills to KEEP THIS FIGHT STANDING in the first round. He should wear Mir out in the clinch and then in the second, or maybe thrid depending on Mir's condition (which has a history of being horrible), take Mir down and GNP him. Or maybe Lesnar will surpise us and have a killer stand up game, either way he will TKO Mir in the 2nd.

I have never heard of this Johnny "wildfire" but so far it sounds like he shouldn't have a website.

Post #3   1/28/08 5:10:38PM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:2,384-1,280
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
i have most of the same but i think belcher and big nog will win it might go to decision but big nog ain't fighting fedor

Post #4   1/28/08 5:24:46PM   

wrona666

In Full Mount

wrona666 Avatar

Career:1,102-674
Chips:
I Agree with him about the Nog Sylvia fight i think Big Timmy will be able to finish him and keep the fight standing....

Post #5   1/28/08 5:25:00PM   

silverbullet

Shrimpin' ain't easy

Career:144-82
Chips:

Posted by roman

As for the Mir fight I think Lesnar will use his wrestling skills to KEEP THIS FIGHT STANDING in the first round. He should wear Mir out in the clinch and then in the second, or maybe thrid depending on Mir's condition (which has a history of being horrible), take Mir down and GNP him. Or maybe Lesnar will surpise us and have a killer stand up game, either way he will TKO Mir in the 2nd.

Lesnar by Shooting star press

Last edited 1/28/08 5:33PM server time by silverbullet
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #6   1/28/08 5:33:31PM   

wolfman

On the Banned Team...

wolfman Avatar

Career:550-229
Chips:

Posted by roman

That was the worst breakdown I have ever heard. "Nogueira showed his ability to take a punch in his last fight" He has show that since he first satrted fighting and his many wars with the likes of Fedor and Barnett. Nog's standing game isn't bad either, his boxing skills are actually better then Big Tim's, but he will have to use a couture game plan to get inside. Nog sub in the 4th.

I have never heard of this Johnny "wildfire" but so far it sounds like he shouldn't have a website.

Everybody's a critc. lol In all honesty, it was a pretty decent breakdown. He had some pretty good picks that I agreed with and some that I disagreed with. It is all just an opinion. Also, you didn't HEAR it, you READ it. j/k

Post #7   1/28/08 11:00:12PM