Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

have you all seen Joe Rogan vs Carlos(Ned) Mencia?

Print  
  Page 1 of 4     1     2     3     4  
Posted By Message

Trapt1nw0nder

BANNED

Career:473-286
Chips:
haha

did you all hear what Joe Rogan did to Carlos Mencia accusing him of stealing jokes?

Joe Rogan Pwnage of Carlos Mencia

i know its off topic and nothing to do with MMA,but i wanted to share it with you all and discuss

they should settle this in the cage!!!

Post #1   2/16/07 5:52:17AM   

crimethinc

MMA Regular

crimethinc Avatar

Career:81-61
Camp: Camp Baby Dumpster
Chips:
Maybe it's because Carlos Mencia is a piece of sh@t and a drain on the world of stand-up comedy which Joe Rogan is also a part of. I'm a huge supporter of any pain and suffering brought forth against Mencia. Be it by Joe Rogan, myself, or a car accident I'll take anything.

Post #2   2/16/07 6:27:54AM   

mrsumo

Standup Guy

mrsumo Avatar

Career:270-233
Camp: Team Bullshido
Chips:
I just saw that tonight on break.com. I liked how they backed up all his (joes) accusations with video. I still think mencia is funny, but he should pay out for the jokes he stole.

Post #3   2/16/07 6:35:26AM   

Trapt1nw0nder

BANNED

Chips:

Posted by crimethinc

Maybe it's because Carlos Mencia is a piece of sh@t and a drain on the world of stand-up comedy which Joe Rogan is also a part of. I'm a huge supporter of any pain and suffering brought forth against Mencia. Be it by Joe Rogan, myself, or a car accident I'll take anything.

...you're the devil!!!!

anyways...kinda sucks for mencia,he was really put in the spot right there.....poor Ned!

this video is all over YouTube but Carlos mencia's lawyer is making youtube delete them as they come in,but Joe Rogan has asked many of his fellow soldiers from his website forums to help him flood Youtube with this video and as i can see...they are doing it

Post #4   2/16/07 6:35:33AM   

Trapt1nw0nder

BANNED

Chips:

Posted by mrsumo

I just saw that tonight on break.com. I liked how they backed up all his (joes) accusations with video. I still think mencia is funny, but he should pay out for the jokes he stole.

yeah man..dont get me wrong..mencia still makes me laugh,in fact i am watching my old Tivo'd shows right now

i just wonder if he can still go on and perform in live shows after all this..

Last edited 2/16/07 6:39AM server time by Trapt1nw0nder
Edit note/reason: spelling

Post #5   2/16/07 6:38:21AM   

mrsumo

Standup Guy

mrsumo Avatar

Career:270-233
Camp: Team Bullshido
Chips:
Maybe it's a publicity thing, like Andy Kauffman. It's hard to believe that if there was the confrontation between them they would let joe stay on stage and give him a mic.

Post #6   2/16/07 6:50:50AM   

crimethinc

MMA Regular

crimethinc Avatar

Career:81-61
Camp: Camp Baby Dumpster
Chips:

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

Posted by crimethinc

...you're the devil!!!!

That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me.

But seriously, all of Mencia's stand-up is all ethnic garbage. He's the kind of guy that if he had been born caucasian where race is really hot button he wouldn't even be in the stand up world because he would have no act. He thinks he's considered "edgy" if he says the word "beaner" 250 times. Mind of Mencia is all safe topical issues from like three years ago. I wouldn't be surprised if he starts doind jokes about the Nixon Administration. Whenever his show comes on I have anxiety attacks and have to change the channel or I start to throw up in my mouth a little.

Last edited 2/16/07 7:00AM server time by crimethinc
Edit note/reason: I forgot to actually type anything

Post #7   2/16/07 6:56:20AM   

Trapt1nw0nder

BANNED

Chips:

Posted by crimethinc

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

Posted by crimethinc

...you're the devil!!!!

That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me.

But seriously, all of Mencia's stand-up is all ethnic garbage. He's the kind of guy that if he had been born caucasian where race is really hot button he wouldn't even be in the stand up world because he would have no act. He thinks he's considered "edgy" if he says the word "beaner" 250 times. Mind of Mencia is all safe topical issues from like three years ago. I wouldn't be surprised if he starts doind jokes about the Nixon Administration. Whenever his show comes on I have anxiety attacks and have to change the channel or I start to throw up in my mouth a little.

"throw up in my mouth a little"

you stole that joke from the movie Dodgeball

hehe...

Post #8   2/16/07 2:46:47PM   

Rampage_Soldier

MMA Regular

Rampage_Soldier Avatar

Career:281-205
Camp: Fists of Fury
Chips:
Yup. I posted a thread about this yesterday in The Padded Room.

This is no "andy kaufman" staged confrontation...this is the real deal...Rogan's been going off about it for awhile. Wouldn't you get pissed if someone stole your ideas and tried to take credit for it?

Last edited 2/16/07 4:16PM server time by rampage_soldier
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #9   2/16/07 4:12:57PM   

Trapt1nw0nder

BANNED

Chips:

Posted by Rampage_Soldier

This is no "andy kaufman" staged confrontation...this is the real deal...Rogan's been going off about it for awhile. Wouldn't you get pissed if someone stole your ideas and tried to take credit for it?

sorry i stole your idea of this thread from Thr Padded Room

nah...i didnt know you had already posted this...i dont even visit the padded room...but i will now

Post #10   2/16/07 4:34:26PM   

loller90278

BANNED

loller90278 Avatar

Career:384-262
Chips:
hehe nice vid
at least mencia showed some balls and didnt back out

Post #11   2/16/07 5:11:06PM   

DoTheMMAth

MMA Sensei

DoTheMMAth Avatar

Career:1,468-915
Chips:
War Joe! I'd be PO'd too

Post #12   2/16/07 5:47:22PM   

Trapt1nw0nder

BANNED

Chips:
that bobby lee is hilarious!!!

"anyways,good to see you"

Post #13   2/16/07 6:12:08PM   

fedorwins1

MMA Sensei

Career:552-270
Chips:
I just saw it today it was funny as anything I loved how he was saying he's never even heard of some of the guys he stole stuff from lol

Post #14   2/16/07 6:29:52PM   

Rampage_Soldier

MMA Regular

Rampage_Soldier Avatar

Career:281-205
Camp: Fists of Fury
Chips:
I hope you didn't take that the wrong way...I was referring to how Mencia stole other comedians' ideas and how Rogan is pissed at Mencia.

Now Mencia is the one being a lil *itch, having his lawyer contact youtube to take down those videos. Good thing Rogan caught on and told his loyal forum posters to flood youtube with duplicate videos. My link to the video is still up....for now. I saw another duplicate that got removed, "This video is no longer available due to copyright violations of Carlos Mencia."

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

Posted by Rampage_Soldier

This is no "andy kaufman" staged confrontation...this is the real deal...Rogan's been going off about it for awhile.
Wouldn't you get pissed if someone stole your ideas and tried to take credit for it? /QUOTE]

sorry i stole your idea of this thread from Thr Padded Room

nah...i didnt know you had already posted this...i dont even visit the padded room...but i will now

Last edited 2/16/07 7:16PM server time by rampage_soldier
Edit note/reason: n/a
2 total post edits

Post #15   2/16/07 7:15:02PM   

Page 1 of 4     1     2     3     4