Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Bisping Addresses Move To Middleweight

Print  
Posted By Message

MMAcca

Heavyweight Champ

MMAcca Avatar

Career:1,763-1,032
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
U.K. fan favorite Michael Bisping addressed the UFC Fight Club recently in England and gave some insights into his fight with Matt Hamill and his move from light heavyweight down to the middleweight division.

“I feel like I should have pushed the pace a lot more, but I am not going to sit here and whine about it like some other people” said Bisping of his fight with Hamill.

Talking of losses to highly regarded American wrestlers in the 205-pound division, he was considerably more vocal about the prospect of a rematch with Hamill.

“I have moved to middleweight, so for the time being, that fight is out of the window, it was my 15th pro fight and I realized then that you can’t always go out and have the best performance,” he stated. “However, he knows I can K.O. him and as long as he continues to whine and bitch about it, it may be sooner rather than later.”

LINK

Post #1   1/27/08 3:23:55AM   

GraMMA

MMA Regular

GraMMA Avatar

Career:890-539
Chips:
I expect the Count to do well in the mw div and think it's a great move for him.With Bisping and Sakara both at mw,it should beef up that div since there's so many great lhws now.

Post #2   1/27/08 2:27:54PM   

k_lup07

MMA Regular

Career:137-75
Camp: East Coast Top Team
Chips:
bisping is the whiner. blah blah im so good, i kicked hamills ass. **** you, you only won that fight because the ufc was in england and then you just open your big disrespectful douche bag mouth and run it.

he should be pretty big at mw though. maybe silva vs. bisping after hendo takes the belt.

Post #3   1/27/08 5:36:26PM   

CornishMMA

BANNED

CornishMMA Avatar

Career:497-280
Chips:

Posted by MMAcca

“I feel like I should have pushed the pace a lot more, but I am not going to sit here and whine about it like some other people” said Bisping of his fight with Hamill.

FFS Bisping

Seriously this guy constantly embarresses me as an englishman! He never makes any sense .............. wtf has he got to "whine about" he lost the fight but won the decision!

I just want to state to all the yanks that Bisping is NOT a typical example of a UK fighter or even person, its one thing to be arrogant but when your arrogance is so totally unfounded and you say stuff like that, its just, oh lord please make it stop!

IF the rematch never happens then Bisping is the biggest pussyboy on the planet

Post #4   1/28/08 6:54:33AM   

Red-Dragon

In Full Mount

Red-Dragon Avatar

Career:337-201
Camp: The Bravo Forum
Chips:

Posted by CornishMMA

Posted by MMAcca

FFS Bisping

Seriously this guy constantly embarresses me as an englishman! He never makes any sense .............. wtf has he got to "whine about" he lost the fight but won the decision!

I just want to state to all the yanks that Bisping is NOT a typical example of a UK fighter or even person, its one thing to be arrogant but when your arrogance is so totally unfounded and you say stuff like that, its just, oh lord please make it stop!

IF the rematch never happens then Bisping is the biggest pussyboy on the planet

I dont see anything wrong in what he said there. He is almost admitting that he didnt look great and should have worked harder and been more convincing (which is true) Hamill has had a moan and not everyone thought he won. Bisping has not whined about his decision loss to Evans so maybe we should just give him a break and see what he can bring to the MW division.

Post #5   1/28/08 8:47:29AM   

NineDuce

BANNED

Career:23-14
Chips:
dont mean to bring up the bisping/hamill fight again but ever since that fight i just wanna see him get put in a coma

Post #6   1/28/08 2:12:55PM