Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

KURT ANGLES AN MMA DEBUT AGAIN

Print  
Posted By Message

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Career:541-400
Camp: Ground'N'Pound
Chips:
LINK

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Post #1   2/15/07 3:54:52PM   

mma_fan_matt

MMA Regular

Career:145-79
Camp: Punishment Athletics
Chips:
I would have liked to seen this 5 years ago but now... too old, way too many injuries especially the neck.

Post #2   2/15/07 5:24:38PM   

JasperRealtor

Learning to Sprawl

JasperRealtor Avatar

Career:558-507
Camp: MMA Forum
Chips:
I love it. I think it is more entertaining to watch big names fight.

Post #3   2/15/07 9:13:48PM   

cgentili

Learning to Sprawl

cgentili Avatar

Career:720-372
Chips:
I met Angle a few years ago and my first questions for him were have you faced any men currently in MMA. His reply was that he has a loss to Mark Colmen as well as several victorys. He also faced Mark Kerr with a victory. (possibly more then once I cant remember) I think as a MMA fighter he would have surpassed either of thease fighters, also any man to beat the younger Mark Ker has more then proven himself and should be quite impressive as a MMA fighter. He has supirior ground skills to either ot thease men and in my opnion a better killer instinct and natural ability to strike. (with the proper training) I just hope he didnt wait to long. I cant wait to see where this ends up.....Best of luck Kurt.

Post #4   2/15/07 10:23:22PM   

EEKS

MMA Regular

EEKS Avatar

Career:182-110
Camp: Chicago Top Team
Chips:
Im not too excited to see Angle in mma, even though he is a gold medalist, there is a notion that he brings into mma that might put its credibilty into jeopardy because of his pro wrestling backround, especially since it is still a sport attempting to get respect throught the sports community, i guess ill wait and see wait happens.

Post #5   2/16/07 10:49:58AM   

eiredave

Banned

Career:13-18
Chips:
it would be worth giving him a go he would have lot of fans more ppv more ticket sales its a buissness at end of day

Post #6   2/16/07 4:57:45PM