Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Official TUF7 Thread - Inc Rumored Fighters (NO SPOILERS!)

Print  
Will TUF7 be the best TUF ever?
Yes Rampage and Forrest are quality 67 48%
No I hate Rampage and Forrest 0 0%
Maybe 33 23%
No nothing will beat TUF1 27 19%
Yes cos Dana said so 6 4%
The MW fighters/fights will suck 8 6%
  Page 5 of 6   <<   2     3     4     5     6  
Posted By Message

scoozna

Liver shot!

scoozna Avatar

Career:2,272-1,271
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Forrest's blog for week 3(*Contains spoilers*) HERE

Last edited 4/17/08 2:06PM server time by scoozna
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #61   4/17/08 2:06:38PM   

JBatch

In Full Mount

JBatch Avatar

Career:779-491
Camp: Triumph
Chips:
As long as your not trying to eat me, we can be friends. LOL

Post #62   4/17/08 3:46:02PM   

scoozna

Liver shot!

scoozna Avatar

Chips:

The following blog contains *SPOILERS*, however it's a must read when you are ready!!!!

Dolce's BLOG here

Post #63   4/18/08 11:45:24AM   

scoozna

Liver shot!

scoozna Avatar

Chips:
The commercials leading up to this week's episode showed Forrest screaming "That was F***in illegal ref"...but I didn't see it occur in the episode. Did anyone see/hear it? Was it because of the upkick? (remember no spoilers)?

Post #64   4/24/08 4:53:27PM   

scoozna

Liver shot!

scoozna Avatar

Chips:
It's a blog...it contains *spoilers*
Matt Brown's Blog 5/2/2008

It reads a lot like Matt Brown talks. Laid back, just the facts.

Post #65   5/2/08 9:11:03AM   

keith-hackney1

Belt Contender

keith-hackney1 Avatar

Career:274-221
Chips:
With amir's big victory, we have ourselves a huge dark horse in the tuf 7 competition. He looked awesome considering he has no previous MMA bouts to his name. I seriously believe he could win this series.

Post #66   5/18/08 10:07:55AM   

Stickan

the HAWT one!

Stickan Avatar

Career:377-180
Chips:

Posted by keith-hackney1

With amir's big victory, we have ourselves a huge dark horse in the tuf 7 competition. He looked awesome considering he has no previous MMA bouts to his name. I seriously believe he could win this series.

I love his character, personality and fighting style but I think he has a lot of work to do before he'll beat guys like CB for example.
He reminds me of Forrest and I could very well see a future much like Forrest´s but I don't think he can handle getting beat up and getting pressured very well yet.
He did fine against Gerald but Geralds gnp wasn't nearly as good or hard as Rampage played it out to be. I think CB is on a different level and if they meet, CB's gonna beat Amir´s face in.... unfortunately.

Post #67   5/24/08 1:50:39PM   

Rush

Laying down the beats

Rush Avatar

Career:759-539
Chips:
I had nothing to do before going to bed and saw the show against my better judgement. I was beyond the point of laughing and was shaking my head. These guys are supposed to be the next wave of UFC fighters? I thought I was watching a backyard brawl on youtube.

I mean, that Amir guy was doing certain things incorrectly that I learned how to do at a GSP seminar. Not to mention the fact he cannot move laterally to save his life.

These guys don' t even seem to have the basics down.

Post #68   5/30/08 12:03:12AM   

jiujitsufreak74

,,[],, *******,,[],,

jiujitsufreak74 Avatar

Career:1,056-572
Chips:

Posted by Rush

I had nothing to do before going to bed and saw the show against my better judgement. I was beyond the point of laughing and was shaking my head. These guys are supposed to be the next wave of UFC fighters? I thought I was watching a backyard brawl on youtube.

I mean, that Amir guy was doing certain things incorrectly that I learned how to do at a GSP seminar. Not to mention the fact he cannot move laterally to save his life.

i agree. the level of competition is just pathetic. i have only seen a few episodes and it is disgusting to see how sloppy these guys are. TUF has been on a downward slope since TUF 4.

i would say only about 3 of them deserve to even be on an under-card of the UFC.

Post #69   5/31/08 2:38:14AM   

Kracker_Jap

BANNED

Kracker_Jap Avatar

Career:359-223
Chips:

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Posted by Rush

i agree. the level of competition is just pathetic. i have only seen a few episodes and it is disgusting to see how sloppy these guys are. TUF has been on a downward slope since TUF 4.

i would say only about 3 of them deserve to even be on an under-card of the UFC.

As far as I see it no other TUF will have as many fighters survive in the UFC as Tuf 1 has..... But from then on all of the seasons showed many flops and a 2-3 diamonds in the rough.

I think you guys are being a tad bit harsh and borderline disrespectful to the process and fighters....

I mean I don't have to name names but there have been alot of fighters that have come off the show as favorites and have sucked in the UFC but there has also been a few that have sucked in the show and done well in the UFC

If the level of compatition is so pathetic and the fighters don't know the basics, Sh*t, well then I guess I might see you guys winning the show someday?

Post #70   6/5/08 11:21:58AM   

Aaronno9

King in the North

Aaronno9 Avatar

Career:798-457
Chips:

Posted by Rush

Dude, Amirs never even had a professional fight, hes still young and learning, he probably knew he wouldnt be the most skilled in the house but if you where given that shot at his age wouldnt you of taken it? Turns out he was more skillful than some of the other guys who really are lacking skills and deserve to be bashed though (cale anybody?) lol. Give the guy a break though.

I think jeremy needs to kicked off the show. Hes never going to make it in the ufc, and he openly said he was going to try and get jesse, who has alot of potential, kicked off the show! It would of been awesome if Jesse had of beat him down, then Jeremy got kicked off for starting it

Post #71   6/5/08 2:27:47PM   

CageThomas101

Learning to Sprawl

CageThomas101 Avatar

Career:258-161
Camp: FightHard101
Chips:
This season talent wise is kinda week... there are a few guys that are good, but I totally disagree with Jesse... the guy hasn't shown any striking... Only take down and gnp... If they were to put him against a guy with a decent sprawl he'd be in trouble. Not to mention his cardio doesn't look that impressive.. like half the guys on team Forest, alla Tim Cudear. Amir does look like a diamond in the rough, but still think Forest got a little zelious and shouldn't of fed him to the wolf in CB. Because Amir's got half way decent wrestling and sub skills. But he hasn't fought a guy with All American credentials in CB. So with all that stated I think it will end up being CB vs Cudear in the finals.Though I could be wrong on both fronts.

Post #72   6/6/08 12:14:06PM   

Kracker_Jap

BANNED

Kracker_Jap Avatar

Career:359-223
Chips:
who do you guys think it was that kicked the window out at the end of the last episode???

they made it look like it was rampages team

Post #73   6/12/08 2:15:45AM   

Aaronno9

King in the North

Aaronno9 Avatar

Career:798-457
Chips:
I couldnt even really make out what happened, i figured it must be something serious though if whoever did its been kicked out of the ufc for good. It would be weird if it was c.b, since hes the only person alot of people think can hang in the ufc anyways.

Post #74   6/12/08 11:27:53AM   

scobac

BANNED

scobac Avatar

Career:165-137
Chips:
didnt dana say that who ever it was is kicked out of the finals? or did he say finale? but if it was finals that would meen it is jesse? he seems thick headed enough to do something like that, if he did he was probably provoked by jeremy or drunk, or both?

Post #75   6/12/08 11:32:31AM   

Page 5 of 6   <<   2     3     4     5     6