Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

UFC Issues $140,000 in UFC 80 “Fight Night” Bonuses

Print  
Posted By Message

juanez13

P4P

juanez13 Avatar

Career:575-288
Chips:
LINK

Each earned an additional $35,000 on top of his normal fight salary.

Penn, who defeated Joe Stevenson for the UFC’s vacant lightweight title, earned the submission of the night award. Penn submitted Stevenson with a second-round rear-naked choke. On a fight card full of knockouts, Penn posted the night’s only submission victory.

Gouveia, who stunned and dropped Jason Lambert with a looping left hook, was badly losing his fight before he connected on the second-round, bout-stopping punch. He was awarded knockout of the night, beating out five other fighters who scored KO victories, including Marcus Davis, Fabricio Werdum, Jorge Rivera, Antoni Hardonk and Alessio Sakara.

Fight of the night bonuses went to Paul Taylor and Paul Kelly, two British fighters who kept a frantic pace throughout their three-round preliminary bout. In the end, Kelly earned the unanimous-decision victory, but as with all fight of the night bonuses, the fight’s winner and loser both received bonus checks.

i agree with all of them......
also as a suggestion for the Playground, i think it would be a nice addition if you could choose what fight do you think its gonna be FOTN, sub of the night, and KO of the night......maybe make it sort of like the parlay system, where you will choose what you think the FOTN, etc.. will be and bet money on it, just tought i throw it out there

Post #1   1/19/08 9:59:14PM   

Kpro

I STAB WATERBEDS!

Kpro Avatar

Career:2,500-1,283
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by juanez13

LINK

Each earned an additional $35,000 on top of his normal fight salary.

Penn, who defeated Joe Stevenson for the UFC’s vacant lightweight title, earned the submission of the night award. Penn submitted Stevenson with a second-round rear-naked choke. On a fight card full of knockouts, Penn posted the night’s only submission victory.

Gouveia, who stunned and dropped Jason Lambert with a looping left hook, was badly losing his fight before he connected on the second-round, bout-stopping punch. He was awarded knockout of the night, beating out five other fighters who scored KO victories, including Marcus Davis, Fabricio Werdum, Jorge Rivera, Antoni Hardonk and Alessio Sakara.

Fight of the night bonuses went to Paul Taylor and Paul Kelly, two British fighters who kept a frantic pace throughout their three-round preliminary bout. In the end, Kelly earned the unanimous-decision victory, but as with all fight of the night bonuses, the fight’s winner and loser both received bonus checks.

i agree with all of them......
also as a suggestion for the Playground, i think it would be a nice addition if you could choose what fight do you think its gonna be FOTN, sub of the night, and KO of the night......maybe make it sort of like the parlay system, where you will choose what you think the FOTN, etc.. will be and bet money on it, just tought i throw it out there

I think that is a great idea for fantasy MMA purposes, props.

Post #2   1/20/08 1:14:17AM