Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Sean Sherk Still on the Defensive Over Steroids

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

jiujitsufreak74

,,[],, *******,,[],,

jiujitsufreak74 Avatar

Career:1,056-572
Chips:

Posted by Underhook
math? sorry no math was used, and no hes guilty thats why hes not champ, i go by personality and sherk is telling me if i dont like him "i should go on a beer run while hes fighting" so yeah i dont like the guy for being a boring roiding liar, sorry if i think a guy who actually has skill is a better fighter i guess that makes me a nutthugger...ok?

by math i meant the stupid equation you write down after a few of your posts which is MMAth which always finds a way to be incorrect. and yes, you do come off as a sherk hater and the people you are calling nuthuggers are doing the same thing you are doing but for sherk instead of penn. if you can't see that then you need to seriously stop throwing the term nuthugger around. i get your point and i agree with disliking sherk but you have to respect other people's view a little bit more. you are getting pretty close to fighter bashing which is against the rules on this site although many of us fall into breaking that rule now and again, the point is to try and not do it.

Advertisement: Check out Fanduel

Post #16   1/13/08 9:21:10PM   

Underhook

Banned

Career:20-11
Chips:

Posted by jiujitsufreak74
i get your point and i agree with disliking sherk but you have to respect other people's view a little bit more. you are getting pretty close to fighter bashing which is against the rules on this site although many of us fall into breaking that rule now and again, the point is to try and not do it.

ok

Post #17   1/13/08 9:24:52PM   

Manak

Belt Contender

Manak Avatar

Career:164-106
Camp: UFC-PRIDE-MMA
Chips:
the only way all this will be settled r when penn and sherk fight

Post #18   1/13/08 10:00:34PM   

Boo_Radley21

Heavyweight Champ

Boo_Radley21 Avatar

Career:605-425
Chips:
This is probably the most argued topic I've seen since joining this site and it will be cool to see if it ends when the fight is done lol

Post #19   1/13/08 10:18:28PM   

Ogre365

MMA Regular

Career:84-60
Chips:

Posted by Underhook

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Posted by Underhook

Posted by Boo_Radley21

People need to cut all the Sherk hate. I believe it wasn't intentional but he should have been more careful. Who care's what's done is done, if he did it on purpose he wouldn't still be talking about it. And now where will all the Sherk haters be when he cleanly beats Penn?

haha not intentional, obviously coming from a sherk nuthugger or bj hater, and obviously he did do it otherwise he wouldnt try to clear himself so much, its called an insecure defense mechanism, symptoms include blaming others and obsessive compulsive disorder

he got caught and needs to deal with it, nobody else has access to his crap he puts in him body and if anybody else does hes an idiot for making those arrangments and adds to his guilt and irresponsibility

penn=gsp>hughes>sherk

please stop doing MMAth...it doesn't work as everyone here knows. also, has it ever occurred to you that he may in fact truly be innocent and that's why he is still fighting it? not likely but that is still a possibility. you never know, he could have taken a tainted supplement and his level was so low it pretty much rules out any injections. you seem to yell at sherk nuthuggers and BJ haters when you yourself come off as a BJ nuthugger and sherk hater...i just find that funny

math? sorry no math was used, and no hes guilty thats why hes not champ, i go by personality and sherk is telling me if i dont like him "i should go on a beer run while hes fighting" so yeah i dont like the guy for being a boring roiding liar, sorry if i think a guy who actually has skill is a better fighter i guess that makes me a nutthugger...ok?

No, he's not the champ anymore because steroids were found in his system. Whether he is guilty of taking them WILLINGLY or not makes no difference at all. By the way I don't nut hug either of the two, neither is my favorite fighter.

And as for the whole penn=gsp>hughes>sherk thing, what's up with that? Let's see Penn fough GSP and lost, fought Hughes twice winning the first fight, but getting beat down the second time. So please explain to me what penn=>gsp>hughes>sherk means.

Post #20   1/14/08 4:38:51PM   

LayinFrame

dont taze me bro.

LayinFrame Avatar

Career:118-108
Camp: UHF Supplies
Chips:
Sherk used roids, thats the bottom line. Thats why he has no belt, thats why everyone hates him, and thats why his face is going to get broken by the prodigy. When your that big of a d-bag, to know truelly in your heart you cant contend with the big boys unless you have steroids you need to just throw your gloves in. thats why i havnt watched major league baseball since i was like 12, if you cant hang you cant hang.

Post #21   1/14/08 4:55:24PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2