Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

best prank calls ever..... Ned

Print  
Posted By Message

jdubs

In Full Mount

jdubs Avatar

Career:95-45
Chips:
this is ned from bubba the love sponge radio show, i actually was laughing so hard i had tears running down my facened calls ncaa

ned calls cops

ned calls caveman show protesters

Post #1   1/12/08 11:14:06AM   

postman

Heavyweight Champ

postman Avatar

Career:746-420
Chips:
There are so many good ones but I think I like the caveman one the most!

Post #2   1/12/08 10:01:51PM   

Red-Dragon

In Full Mount

Red-Dragon Avatar

Career:337-201
Camp: The Bravo Forum
Chips:
never heard this guy before.. he is funny.

this ones good, no link sorry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Lhp5o2WCXI&NR=1

Post #3   1/14/08 4:17:02PM   

TNunley

Belt Contender

TNunley Avatar

Career:120-77
Camp: Team Arse Kickers
Chips:
I think when he calls the cops is funny... "wagin' a jihad on jelly doughnuts" and the "if I call 9-1-1 when my house is on fire, will I get a faster response if I say the 'perp' is holding an eclair"

Last edited 1/14/08 4:47PM server time by TNunley
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #4   1/14/08 4:46:43PM   

raider8

Learning to Sprawl

raider8 Avatar

Career:347-234
Camp: Kamikaze
Chips:
Ned has some pretty damn good calls. His songs are funny as hell also. I'm a big Ned mark. The Bubba The Love Sponge Show is so funny.

Post #5   1/14/08 7:21:24PM   

jdubs

In Full Mount

jdubs Avatar

Career:95-45
Chips:
this may sound horrible but i have been listening to bubba since i was in middle school and i a soph in college now.. lol... he is back on regular radio in the tampa area and his shows seem less vulgar, but ned is still funny as ever. i am trying to find it but ned has this new spoof on nicklebacks rock star song, it is sooooo funny

Post #6   1/14/08 10:21:59PM   

Leland

Standup Guy

Leland Avatar

Career:92-44
Camp: Polk Fight Club
Chips:
I like the guy who does Rob Ripple the bodybuilder. I think its on MJ in the morning. pretty funny

Post #7   1/15/08 4:43:37PM   

Rush

Laying down the beats

Rush Avatar

Career:759-539
Chips:
Here's one that myself and some other guys actually did.

Back in high school a bunch of us were over at a friend's house. We were basically just up all night watching movies and chatting. The host decides that he wants to sleep around 2 am ish. So we just continued to do what we were doing. Around 5am, we decided to play a little joke.

So what we did was make up some story how we all left to go to another guys house (he was also at the party) and got into a car accident along the way and we needed to be picked up.

So we left a note on the stairs saying that we were leaving. Opened up the basement window a crack (you'll find out why later) and drove to a nearby variety store.

We then called, from a pay phone, this guy (he was still asleep) to tell him what "happened". It took something like 30 rings before he answered. We then went on about how we got into an accident etc. etc. We asked him to pick us up so we could take care of the necessary business. (keep in mind, this is before cell phones were common call display was available and we told him that we were using the police car phone.

We waited and watched for his car to leave and we went back to his place. We crawled back into the basement via the open window and waited and waited. Now, the place we told him we were was about 30 mins. away. We heard him pull in and saw the expression on his face when he saw our car. He was pissed. The whole plan was to pretend that we were sleeping and tell him that it was all a dream (we destroyed the note we left). However, when he came downstairs (we were pretending to sleep) he just stood there and we all just burst out laughing.

He was really pissed. lol

Last edited 1/15/08 8:02PM server time by Rush
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #8   1/15/08 8:01:39PM