Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Sanchez vs. Koscheck Heating Up

Print  
Posted By Message

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Career:541-400
Camp: Ground'N'Pound
Chips:
LINK

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Post #1   2/14/07 7:40:37AM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Career:2,045-1,154
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:

I'll post the message to save fols the trouble. Them thar is fitin wurds!

Feb 11 2007 8:32P

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY HUMAN BLANKET, I HOPE YOU PACK SOME BALLS IN YOUR SUIT CASE WHEN YOU COME TO H TOWN, PLEASE DONT TRY TO DRY HUMP ME LIKE ALL YOUR OTHER BORING ASS FIGHTS. IM READY RIGHT NOW!!!! I ASKED DANA FOR YOU!!

P.S. YOU AINT GOT HANDS

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #2   2/14/07 3:23:02PM   

cgentili

Learning to Sprawl

cgentili Avatar

Career:720-372
Chips:
I've allways been a fan of the fighters who show good sportsmanship (Lidel, Crocop, Coture, and the like) So I'm a little surprised that Diago who I thought would win it all in Ultimate Fighter and hav e been a fan of ever since, actually said that.
I do have to admit it makes whole thing more interesting. I think that'll be the only thing that serves to help in this department as I can't imagine Kos comming out of this fight with anything more then a beating. I really am a little sick of seeing onesided fights.
What the MMA world needs is more Crocop and Fador type fights filling the main event spots rather then all the Heavyweight and lightheavyweight mainevents we've seen in the UFC Lately.

Post #3   2/14/07 4:42:01PM   

Bountytaker

MMA Regular

Career:116-77
Camp: House of Granite
Chips:
The "please don't dry hump me" line is classic.....the guys a character, no doubt.

After he beats Kos, and GSP beats Serra, I'd love to see Diego vs. Serra....good style match, and a fun clash of personalities.

Agree/disagree?

Post #4   2/15/07 9:39:18AM