Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Liddell wants Jardine

Print  
  Page 3 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

jimmypockets

ThE ThIcKFrEAkNeSS

jimmypockets Avatar

Career:1,090-730
Camp: RuStY CaGe FiGhT TeAm
Chips:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted by silverbullet

This fight makes perfect sense to me. Jardine won against Liddell by a razor-sharp decision, and Liddell is coming off a huge victory. It's a good time for them to go at it again.

Do you sniff glue or something? If by razor sharp decision you mean.....Chuck Liddell being gassed and beaten with leg kicks for 2 rounds. As unfair a fight as it is for Rampage, I can't wait till they throw Liddell back in front of Rampage so he can beat him into ProElite or M1 or retirement. The only reason Chuck got by Wanderlei was because Wandy made a huge mistake and didn't jump on him and finish the fight when he knocked him on his ICEASS.

XB Live Gamertags- J1mMy PoCkEtS, Th3 Barncat

Post #31   1/10/08 9:47:02PM   

NatedawgThaM

MMA Sensei

NatedawgThaM Avatar

Career:676-444
Chips:

Posted by silverbullet

Posted by gsquat

Posted by silverbullet

This fight makes perfect sense to me. Jardine won against Liddell by a razor-sharp decision, and Liddell is coming off a huge victory. It's a good time for them to go at it again.

wtf is wrong with you?

If only I had a quarter for every time somebody asked me that!

I have to ask that question too. "Razor sharp=sharp"? No way, I thought that was Unanimous. I could see somebody arguing giving Chuck a round but Jaridne dominated that fight. He out striked Chuck Liddell.

I could see Jardine taking this though just because people might be calling him lucky for Chuck takng him lightly. But I think Jardine KO's him this time.

As far as rankings. If Jardine beats Chuck again he should keep his #1 contender status. Who the hell has Machida beat besides an unbattle tested Soko and pothead japanesse guy? He needs to beat Tito and somebody else who has established himself as a elite fighter. Machida is not elite yet...

Post #32   1/10/08 10:03:57PM   

thebestout

Learning to Sprawl

Career:693-436
Camp: M Town Hard Hitters
Chips:
Chuck didn't look like Chuck in that fight and would kill Jardine 9 time out of 10 anyone who disagrees is an idiot

Post #33   4/16/08 9:37:07PM   

JimiMak

WarWagon Never Die!

JimiMak Avatar

Career:454-333
Camp: JT WarWagon
Chips:

Posted by thebestout

Chuck didn't look like Chuck in that fight and would kill Jardine 9 time out of 10 anyone who disagrees is an idiot

AWESOME post!!! anyone who disagrees is an idiot

All we know is Jardine clearly won. A rematch would be interesting but I think they both have other fires to tend.

Post #34   4/16/08 9:52:49PM   

Pookie

Remember Paul Herrera

Pookie Avatar

Career:1,860-1,034
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by thebestout

C'mon thats not fighting fair! Why do i have to be an idiot if i disagree with your opinion? Are you an omniscient? Please, tell me my future with your infinite knowledge of the universe.

Post #35   4/16/08 9:54:54PM   

cmill21

Heavyweight Champ

cmill21 Avatar

Career:444-230
Chips:

Posted by thebestout

I disagree.

Post #36   4/16/08 10:11:51PM   

Page 3 of 3     1     2     3