Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

bodogfight premiere tonight - LW

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

waylon_o

In Full Mount

waylon_o Avatar

Career:162-90
Camp: Wicked Wizards
Chips:
During the Damm-Mamba fight, did anyone hear the commentator says "Damm needs to get the DAMN takedown?" that moron was cracking himself up lol

Post #16   2/14/07 9:52:07AM   

AchillesHeel

Heavyweight Champ

AchillesHeel Avatar

Career:845-448
Chips:

Posted by JoeMimic

I don't know what the hell that ref was looking at; How Black Mamba managed not to get deducted points for holding on to the ropes not once but at least 3-4 times in that first round is beyond me.

No kidding. I was glad he lost after that garbage. Talk about blatant. Seeing him tossed him over the ropes was fun, too.

Free MMA Is The Best!

Post #17   2/14/07 10:41:26AM   

aceprone

Standup Guy

aceprone Avatar

Career:1,037-635
Camp: Slackers
Chips:

Posted by ffforgottenx

Posted by aceprone

Mike Brown is really good. That's an upset with Yves. Yves just can't seem to find himself again. Mike Brown reminds me of Sean Sherk. I can see them two going to war. They were fight of the night. The over all programing of the show was ok. I didn't like the added cheering in the back ground during the fights. Yves is so good, I just hate to see him loose. His career has got to be hurting.

excellent.. i looked everywhere this morning for results and i couldnt find them anywhere.. i had a feeling mike would pull off the upset.. dude is really good

anyone wanna tell me how it went down?
and what about gill vs damm?

Gill and Damm was alright. Gill had some good strikes and Damm finally got the takedown after he threw Gill out of the ring, which he deserved. (one reason why I don't like a ring, fighters can fall out of it). Once Damm finally got the take down it was done from there, finished by rear naked choke.

Yves and Brown was a good fight. Yves had some great strikes but couldn't capatilize on them. Brown's chin is very good and had an answer to most of Yves kicks. He ethier blocked them or grabbed them and threw Yves on the ground. Brown was more the aggressor and had a some great inside boxing shots. Great dirty boxing. And Brown secured the takedowns, but Yves defense was really good. Able to stand up alot. I didn't think the fight was as close as the announcers made it seem. Maybe the first round was close, but after that, I think Brown pulled ahead.

When they announced Brown as the win, Yves took it pretty hard, trying not to cry. That's a big loss to him. He just can't seem to find his way again...it sucks..

Post #18   2/14/07 1:52:24PM   

ffforgottenx

Standup Guy

ffforgottenx Avatar

Career:2,381-1,565
Chips:

Posted by aceprone

Posted by ffforgottenx

Posted by aceprone

Mike Brown is really good. That's an upset with Yves. Yves just can't seem to find himself again. Mike Brown reminds me of Sean Sherk. I can see them two going to war. They were fight of the night. The over all programing of the show was ok. I didn't like the added cheering in the back ground during the fights. Yves is so good, I just hate to see him loose. His career has got to be hurting.

excellent.. i looked everywhere this morning for results and i couldnt find them anywhere.. i had a feeling mike would pull off the upset.. dude is really good

anyone wanna tell me how it went down?
and what about gill vs damm?

Gill and Damm was alright. Gill had some good strikes and Damm finally got the takedown after he threw Gill out of the ring, which he deserved. (one reason why I don't like a ring, fighters can fall out of it). Once Damm finally got the take down it was done from there, finished by rear naked choke.

Yves and Brown was a good fight. Yves had some great strikes but couldn't capatilize on them. Brown's chin is very good and had an answer to most of Yves kicks. He ethier blocked them or grabbed them and threw Yves on the ground. Brown was more the aggressor and had a some great inside boxing shots. Great dirty boxing. And Brown secured the takedowns, but Yves defense was really good. Able to stand up alot. I didn't think the fight was as close as the announcers made it seem. Maybe the first round was close, but after that, I think Brown pulled ahead.

When they announced Brown as the win, Yves took it pretty hard, trying not to cry. That's a big loss to him. He just can't seem to find his way again...it sucks..

awesome, sounds like it was a good fight.. mike brown is one of the best LW fighters that most people don't know about.. but after this fight, im sure more people will recognize his skills.. ill have to check it out when they post it on the website.. which should be today, but i cant seem to find it.. oh well.. thanks for the descriptions bro

Post #19   2/14/07 2:14:58PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2