Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Fitch vs. Gono, or GSP?

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

Kastro

Standup Guy

Kastro Avatar

Career:474-316
Camp: The Tactical Underground
Chips:

Posted by nickcuc547

if fitch gets by gono who should definately get gsp, the guy has waited long enough and if he beats gono that is another impressive victory to add to his resume. but right now gsp has to fight serra, its the only fight he can have right now.

I agree.. I eventually would like to see Fitch vs GSP but i'd prefer it to be for the title.. GSP must fight Serra next, and if Fitch gets past GSP then perhaps Fitch vs GSP or Fitch vs Karo for the #1 contenders spot.

The WW division is going to be crazy in 2008, my boy GSP is gonna beat the division senseless.

Post #16   1/1/08 9:09:04PM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Career:2,573-1,539
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:
I think it's a good idea , provided of course that Serra can't compete. " IF" , and despite their last fight I think it's a big if, Serra wins again imagine the hilarity that would ensue. It wouldn't be right for the UFC to give Hughes a title shot after his commanding loss to GSP. The UFC would have wasted a whole season of TUF building a fight that wouldn't happen, at least not then, if ever . Personally I am pulling for GSP to win, then Hughes to beat Serra, and go out a winner. Still, with all the monkey wrenches that have been thrown into the UFC's plans by losses that were considered upsets, this would take the cake IMO.

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #17   1/2/08 8:41:06AM   

emfleek

Your Mom Is A Whore

emfleek Avatar

Career:3,180-1,718
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
As a Jon Fitch fan...

A fight with GSP worries me.

Post #18   1/2/08 8:47:53AM   

Believe-in-judo81

Standup Guy

Believe-in-judo81 Avatar

Career:288-153
Chips:
All I know for certain for MMA in this the New Years is as follows:

1. If Serra beats Georges again I will Laugh so hard I pass out

2. If Akihiro Gono beats John Fitch I'm totally sold on him dropping to 170 and rooting for him to step out of the sport with a belt.

Other than that's it all up in the air, not just in the uFC but Japan as well, and we are all in for another crazy year.

Post #19   1/2/08 8:53:36AM   

fenderacoustic

Learning to Sprawl

fenderacoustic Avatar

Career:62-51
Chips:
I second Fitch vs. Karo for the #1 spot. Crazy division.

~fA

Post #20   1/3/08 10:28:47AM   

Violence108

Standup Guy

Violence108 Avatar

Career:629-417
Camp: Wolfpack Crew
Chips:
i think Jon should get the next title shot he is 7-0 in the UFC and every one he's face were game fighters, so i think Jon should get the next title should for sure

Post #21   1/3/08 6:10:58PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2