Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Drew McFedries' Mother Found Dead, Likely Homicide

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

Kpro

I STAB WATERBEDS!

Kpro Avatar

Career:2,631-1,351
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
:)

Post #16   12/29/07 9:01:14AM   

Kpro

I STAB WATERBEDS!

Kpro Avatar

Career:2,631-1,351
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by zephead

Posted by Kpro

You guys are right!

A lady who sold her babymaker tube for $40 to a stranger on the streets, harassed cops, stole things from stores, and drove without a legal license or insurance on our roadways should be remembered as the kind loving lady she was.

Go F your politically-correct BS.

+1 Media.

And you had to say this Go F your politically-correct BS. because? This is not the website for that. Go back to sherdog, you seem to fit right in

It's not every day, you can fit "babymaker tube" into a post for a legitimate reason. I took full advantage of my opportunity and agree the other line was over the top.

Can we hug it out?

Post #17   12/29/07 9:04:43AM   

moob

In Full Mount

moob Avatar

Career:1,359-899
Chips:

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Didn't know there was that much violence in Iowa... Kinda tasteless of the article to add her criminal history in the end... Doesn't really add to the story, IMO

I think it is relevant to bring these details to the fore, as it puts some perspective into the potential scenario behind a homicide. Perhaps she was running with the wrong kinda people etc - I guess we will not know, but it is a possibility.

Post #18   12/29/07 9:33:16AM   

madmarck

MMA Sensei

madmarck Avatar

Career:802-575
Camp: Canadian Fight Club
Chips:

Posted by moob

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Didn't know there was that much violence in Iowa... Kinda tasteless of the article to add her criminal history in the end... Doesn't really add to the story, IMO

I think it is relevant to bring these details to the fore, as it puts some perspective into the potential scenario behind a homicide. Perhaps she was running with the wrong kinda people etc - I guess we will not know, but it is a possibility.

But if her murder had nothing to do with her past whatsoever why sully her memory?
She was 51 maybe her record was from when she was 21.

Post #19   1/7/08 1:01:56PM   

moob

In Full Mount

moob Avatar

Career:1,359-899
Chips:

Posted by madmarck

Posted by moob

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

But if her murder had nothing to do with her past whatsoever why sully her memory?
She was 51 maybe her record was from when she was 21.

That's all supposition, we don't know the facts of the matter, but I stand by the fact that a background on the individual concerned is important in a contextual manner and adds to perspective.

Post #20   1/7/08 1:33:53PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2